NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Purdue winning 55-3!

This is an almost fitting score in Joe Tiller's final game- he changed the Big 10 forever into a game where you CAN win by throwing the ball.

Thoughts on the (Very) Early Saturday Games:

1. Michigan loses 42-7 to OSU and it wasn't even that close.....Rich Rodriguez has done one helluva job at UM, eeekkkkkk!

2. ACC spin-o-rama strikes again, this weeks victim UNC.

3. Tennessee claims a scalp for Fullmer, totally outclassing Vandy.

4. Let it snow!

Wozniak, Sandra, HD, Jimbo- Come out, come out, wherever you are!

I think Paul said he was going to a wedding today.

My response was, "what Michigan native approves a wedding date of November 22nd?"

Paul went on to say the kid getting married was a Michigan St. alumn...... Woops! (Bet he never thought this MSU/PSU game would be of any significance.)

I think Paul said he was going to a wedding today.

My response was, "what Michigan native approves a wedding date of November 22nd?"

Paul went on to say the kid getting married was a Michigan St. alumn...... Woops! (Bet he never thought this MSU/PSU game would be of any significance.)

Given the way Michigan played, I think Paul made the right decision.:D

I'm embarassed. That was a gutless effort by Carolina. They could lose to dook next week playing like that. At least John Bunting knew how to beat State. Butch is now 0-2. We just went from possible ACC CG and Orange Bowl to Humanitarian Bowl in about week. Hooray! Thank God for basketball!

We just went from possible ACC CG and Orange Bowl to Humanitarian Bowl in about week.

It's called growing pains.

Every great team has to take some knocks before becoming great.

Ask HD MM- Tressel had a few bad losses in his first year at tOSU.

Besides, the Humanitarian Bowl? At least your Heels will PLAY in a bowl game.

I'm embarassed. That was a gutless effort by Carolina. They could lose to dook next week playing like that. At least John Bunting knew how to beat State. Butch is now 0-2. We just went from possible ACC CG and Orange Bowl to Humanitarian Bowl in about week. Hooray! Thank God for basketball!

I fee for you anders. I'm familiar with Botch Davis letting the team down during big games.

Crapple Cup....10-0 Washington, WSU barely sticking around.

Penn State so far looks superior to Michigan State.

Does Les Miles intentionally not prep LSU to play a game from the start?
They are playing comatose so far against Ole Miss.

Here's a shocking score:

Ca Poly-San Luis Obispo is LEADING Wisconsin 20-7 IN CAMP RANDALL!

I can't even begin to fathom the embarassment that would be felt in the state I live in.

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)