NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Matt --

Look at this tidbit from US Soccer: article about game versus Cuba. It says that the US-Cuba soccer match on Sept 6 will be carried Live on ESPN2 (though it doesn't list the time). There are college football games all day on ESPN2 (and ESPN FWIW). How can this be? Am I missing something? Is one of the football games going to be moved?

Tressel has been doing some interviews in the last few day (He has a new book out) and they have been asking him about the biggest game on the schedule, they ask him if Sept 13th is bigger that the Mich date and he says "On Sept 13th it will be", after that it's the next game....
Then he also said that right now August 30th is the biggest game of the year.

Outside of the USC game, the Michigan game will be the largest of the year for them.

Paul, I expect your team to have the kinks out and expect a very good game from your UM team come Nov.

Tressel was also asked "How long till the Michigan game?" he said 130 days, then said, well he's been at ESPN all day ad the day is mostly over, "Lets make it 129.5."

Jimbo

Let the season begin! My Fightin' Tigers are ready!!! Check out their newly painted equipment truck!

LSUTrailer001.jpg

LSUTrailer002.jpg

LSUTrailer004.jpg

mccoyrj,

word of advice:

Be very careful for LSU's opener against Appalachian State.

Many key Tiger contrubutors to the national title are gone, and many App. State players from last year are coming back, so if I were you, I wouldn't be overconfident for the season opener.

War Damn Eagle!!!!

And to the poster above me about LSU and App St.

LSU will kick their ass!!!!!

mccoyrj,

word of advice:

Be very careful for LSU's opener against Appalachian State.

Many key Tiger contrubutors to the national title are gone, and many App. State players from last year are coming back, so if I were you, I wouldn't be overconfident for the season opener.

How many of the App St players are back for the upcoming year ?
LSU should at least not be caught by surprise like M. was.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Tressel has been doing some interviews in the last few day (He has a new book out) and they have been asking him about the biggest game on the schedule, they ask him if Sept 13th is bigger that the Mich date and he says "On Sept 13th it will be", after that it's the next game....
Then he also said that right now August 30th is the biggest game of the year.

Outside of the USC game, the Michigan game will be the largest of the year for them.

Paul, I expect your team to have the kinks out and expect a very good game from your UM team come Nov.

Tressel was also asked "How long till the Michigan game?" he said 130 days, then said, well he's been at ESPN all day ad the day is mostly over, "Lets make it 129.5."

Jimbo

That books been getting a lot of talk here on the local news stations. Sounds like a good read. My wife's already been notified that I'd appreciate that for an upcoming birthday present....

That books been getting a lot of talk here on the local news stations. Sounds like a good read. My wife's already been notified that I'd appreciate that for an upcoming birthday present....

Have you ever read

" What it means to be a Buckeye " ?

Another very good read.

Jimbo

...LSU should at least not be caught by surprise like M. was.

Jimbo

I agree Jimbo. If App St. wins that game, it means they have the better team, pure and simple.

And as far as the comment I keep seeing posted of "LSU has lost many key players from last year, " everyone keep believing that. ;)

Geaux Tigers!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)