NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Let's not overlook Michigan State, Jimbo. The results of these next 2 weeks will definitely clear things up in the Big Ten though...

I'm not forgetting MSU, I just expect that we will beat them, it will be a close game like all Tressel games.

The Purdue game could have been much closer to 31-3 had Pryor not played his worse game of the year.

10/25: @ Kansas (No. 16)
11/1: vs. Texas (No. 1)
11/8: vs. Oklahoma St. (No. 8)
11/22: vs. Oklahoma (No. 4)

They get two of those games at home (Oklahoma's on the road- that was a typo, BTW).

I just don't buy into Oklahoma the way others do.

I know how they are supposed to be INVINCIBLE AND UNBEATABLE at Norman, but we saw what happened to USC last year.

If Ole Miss can beat Florida with a few big plays, surely Texas Tech can win in Norman.

Just because the game's in Norman doesn't mean OU should automatically win.

IMO, they can't win every game with just their passing game.

OU lives by the sword, and they could die by the sword.

I'm not forgetting MSU, I just expect that we will beat them, it will be a close game like all Tressel games.

The Purdue game could have been much closer to 31-3 had Pryor not played his worse game of the year.

Yeah, Pryor has been pretty indecisive in making QB decisions lately. I don't think we've seen the end of Boeckman yet.

anders5189,
When's the last time YOUR team sniffed a BSC Championship game, or even a qualifing game ?

Now THAT made me laugh :D

Jimbo
I haven't said anything about my Tar Heels, but now that you bring it up the scent is getting stronger. :D

Question ????

Does either of these teams play any Defense ?
It's all the glory Offense. If you don't score 35+ points a week your not allowed in the polls ...:rolleyes:

Sorry Sabres,
It ain't happening

Jimbo
U mm maybe but beating the number one team in the NATION helps! Also don't let scrubs even feel like they have a chance against you! So yea scoring is a very good thing! I will tell you this The Ohio STATE is a much better team with Wells and this other Qb Pryor. If you look back at some of my post's i have said that repeatedly. To be honest i still don't think the Longhorns are sound at the QB position! We have a better QB that will take McCoy's spot next year!

U mm maybe but beating the number one team in the NATION helps! Also don't let scrubs even feel like they have a chance against you! So yea scoring is a very good thing! I will tell you this The Ohio STATE is a much better team with Wells and this other Qb Pryor. If you look back at some of my post's i have said that repeatedly. To be honest i still don't think the Longhorns are sound at the QB position! We have a better QB that will take McCoy's spot next year!

I've never been impressed with McCoy either, but that may have something to do with remembering him in his game against the Bucks, many years ago.

Actually, in Beokmans defense, he never had a running game this year after the 1st half of the 1st game.
He is a much better passer than Peyor is at this time.
A running game will help a QB tons.

Pryor needs to make better reads at the line and the Bucks need to run a different set of option plays, more like WV did with White or Texas did with Young or even Williams with Illinois is doing.
One where there is more deception, those teams run a play that you just DON'T know who has the ball until the RB is gone ...

Jimbo

Actually, in Beokmans defense, he never had a running game this year after the 1st half of the 1st game.
He is a much better passer than Peyor is at this time.
A running game will help a QB tons.

Pryor needs to make better reads at the line and the Bucks need to run a different set of option plays, more like WV did with White or Texas did with Young or even Williams with Illinois is doing.
One where there is more deception, those teams run a play that you just DON'T know who has the ball until the RB is gone ...

Jimbo
I agree it seem when Pryor came into the USC game OSU played much better! seems they averaged more yardage. Also the game against Ohio didn't do them any favors.

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)