NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

How ugly could the Michigan/Penn State gameb get?

We are looking at a potential bludgeoning of epic proportions.
I doubt it. I thought Texas Tech would destroy Nebraska. Didn't happen. I also thought Georgia would destroy Tennessee. Also didn't happen. Penn St should win, but I bet they just go through the motions and keep things respectable.

I doubt it. I thought Texas Tech would destroy Nebraska. Didn't happen. I also thought Georgia would destroy Tennessee. Also didn't happen. Penn St should win, but I bet they just go through the motions and keep things respectable.

Michigan may get lucky and catch PSU looking past them, they play tOSU next.

This week I will be a Michigan fan.

Of course if PSU should lose they will just say that they too were overrated and play in a weak conference.

Jimbo

Michigan may get lucky and catch PSU looking past them

This isn't like Nebraska/Tech.

Nebraska has a decent offense and exploited Tech.

Unlike Nebraska or Oklahoma State, they don't have the ability to score as well as other teams that have pulled upsets.

I don't think Michigan will have much success moving the ball on Penn St. I just think that Penn St probably will be looking ahead and may play Tressel ball this week.

Michigan may get lucky and catch PSU looking past them, they play tOSU next.

This week I will be a Michigan fan.

Of course if PSU should lose they will just say that they too were overrated and play in a weak conference.

Jimbo

Why would you want Penn St. to lose? Being the #3 team in the nation, maybe even the #2, when they play tOSU gives your team a chance to move up in the polls if they beat them. Isn't that what you've been whining about? :confused:

Why would you want Penn St. to lose? Being the #3 team in the nation, maybe even the #2, when they play tOSU gives your team a chance to move up in the polls if they beat them. Isn't that what you've been whining about? :confused:

Good point, Ohio States lose is not in the Big Ten, so the overall records would be the same, but PSU would have a conference lose , I wasn't thinking clearly I guess.

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)