NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Ok, there is only about 3 weeks til practice starts so lets get the chatter started. GO WILDCATS!!!!!

Ahh, only a few short weeks away.

neylandstadium.jpg

I was wondering when you were going to start this thread, ramy.

Last edited:
Here's a link I was expecting in the thread :
The 2008 College Football schedule !

ESPN - NCAA College Football Schedule, College Football Schedule, NCAA Football Schedule

Jimbo

[cheap plug]

I do a college football and basketball TV schedules website, covering both I-A/FBS and I-AA/FCS games on TV and the internet.

College Sports on TV

Please check it out. I used to post these over at DBSForums too and at some other college football forums and the response has been positive. A few posters here could attest to that.

[/cheap plug]

Please let this not be another year for this Syracuse fan to have to wait until basketball season to see something good come out of Central NY (and basketball has been a struggle too).

[cheap plug]

I do a college football and basketball TV schedules website, covering both I-A/FBS and I-AA/FCS games on TV and the internet.

College Sports on TV

Please check it out. I used to post these over at DBSForums too and at some other college football forums and the response has been positive. A few posters here could attest to that.

[/cheap plug]

Please let this not be another year for this Syracuse fan to have to wait until basketball season to see something good come out of Central NY (and basketball has been a struggle too).

Cool :up

Had I seen this before I posted my post, I would not have ...

Is there anyway to set it up to track your favorite teams ?

Jimbo

[cheap plug]

College Sports on TV

[/cheap plug]

I have had your site bookmarked for the last couple of years. It can't be beat.

IMO, Texas is going to have a down year.

Other than Colt McCoy, they have no major gamebreakers on either side of the ball.

Also, their defense seems suspect.

Cool :up

Had I seen this before I posted my post, I would not have ...

Is there anyway to set it up to track your favorite teams ?

Jimbo

I'm working on stuff behind the scenes to make the site more customizable. I might have some stuff rolled out in August. I'm very much an amateur HTML user.