2. Alabama
3. Penn State
4. Texas Tech
5. Oklahoma
6. Georgia
7. Florida
8. Utah
9. Oklahoma State
10. USC (After that so-so game, they need to DROP FAR!)

Bill, you forgot the Oklahoma Sooners.

When is Rich-Rod going to realize that a Big-East playbook doesn't work in the Big Ten?

This is not a "playbook" failure, this is an offense with next to none returning players, and a defense that needs a different coordinator next season. Fortunately the Defensive coordinator doesn't have a long association with Rodriguez. I'll give this guy some time to bring in his players, and then we'll see. By the way, your offensive playbook looks really impressive this season too.:rolleyes: The SEC has also been impressed with it also.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

MICHIGAN may be down, but we will be back.

A few thoughts before the big game....

1. Interesting note: PSU's QB (Daryll Clark) is from Ohio. OSU's QB (Terelle Pryor) is from Pennsylvania.

2. The Nittany Lions haven't won in Columbus since 1978. Will the drought continue?

3. Will Joe Pa be on the field or in the booth?

4. This is Penn State's toughest opponent so far. OSU has been tested. There is no reason for a letdown by the Bucks.

5. While there's still a few inter-conference games left, this game should likely decide the Big-Ten Title. If OSU ends up winning the Conference, it will be the first time in conference history that the same team has won it outright 3 consecutive years!

6. We know Beanie Wells is a big game player (146 yds, 7.4 ypc, 1 TD in NCG against LSU last year). The question is, how will the freshman QB, Terrelle Pryor react to such a huge game?

7. Should be a good game. Vegas has set the line at Penn St. (-2).

8. Watching Gameday, Lee Corso said that he has never lost his pick when he has put on a Buckeye head. Corso proceeded to pick OSU and put on the Brutus head. Good Karma to follow? We shall see.

9. Pennsylvania and Ohio has always had a great inter-state rivalry going. This PSU/OSU game is starting to become a OSU/Michigan-Lite matchup.

10. This game has HUGE implications. The winner of this game will not only win the Big Ten, but will also make a great case for going to the National Championship Game in Miami.

LET'S GET IT ON! HANG ON SLOOPY! GO BUCKEYES!

The only "implications" in this game was whether you guys would eliminate Penn St. from national championship consideration. "That evil school from the South" was eliminated from that consideration when they lost to USC. Way too many schools for you guys to climb over, even if you had won last night. After watching that game last night, I will say that Penn St. might not make it to the BCS championship either. If there are 3 undefeated teams at the end of the season, I'm betting Penn St. will be the odd man out.

I would've loved to see Pryor be able to play with Tedd Ginn Jr. and Anthony Gonzalez. Having those weapons at his disposal would be huge.

This is true. Pryor will become a big star at "TESFTS" (I'm getting tired of typing that all out). He needs to work on his accuracy, and learn how to tuck the ball away if he's going to play with "happy feet". He definitely needs some big play guys at receiver.

I'm glad YOUR THRILLED .....

fwiw, Penn State got a few gifts to go with their win.

btw, they won't be going to the Outback bowl either

Could end up being in the Rose Bowl against USC...
If Penn State wins out they will play in Miami (possibly) I don't see them losing, this would leave the Rose for the Bucks.

Well my sister is sure happy that Penn State won. If Alabama and Texas don't lose, looks like Penn State will go to the Rose Bowl.

Here are the latest AP Top 25 rankings:

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex?seasonYear=2008&weekNumber=10&seasonType=2"]Moved Permanently[/ame]

HOW are Florida and Oklahoma ranked ahead of unbeaten Texas Tech? They LOST games, yet they get a break because of who they are. Tech gets NO RESPECT; they should be #4, not behind teams that LOST, but the AP Voters are in love with the almighty Tebow!

USC was dropped, but not far enough. should have been dropped fofrom the top 10 after their so-so effort against Arizona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)