NCAA Football 2009-10 PreSeason

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
So, which SEC team will win the BCS Championship this year? I think it'll be Florida again, Tebow returning sets them up for yet another run.

Great! Another SEC is God thread.
You just had to start something, didn't you?
poopfan.gif
;)

Can the Big 12 stay strong in 2009? Missouri and Texas Tech have some rebuilding to do, so it'll be, as usual, Oklahoma and Texas fighting it out, though Oklahoma State has all their big guns back.

I really do my personal biased aside, think it will be FLA. Unless LSU/GA/Alabama/Ole Miss knock them out before hand, they will win the national title. Bringing back teabow and spikes.. They have the same team as last year and bringing in a great recruiting class. Fla's Defense will be the best in the nation and with teabow leading the offense of course it will be first rate.

My biggest concerns this year are a pissed off LSU and Alabama. Both have a great returning and recruiting class, and Ole Miss coming off that great bowl win, and bringing back many of their stars will be dangerous. Heck they've beat FLA they know how to win big games.

So unless the SEC gets real ugly It will be easy to conclude one of them will be in the NC game, and id bet the farm it will be FLA.

So who do they play against? Well id guess USC or Texas.. USC if they dont stumble (which they most likly will) and Texas will win the Big 12.

Wow 5 months is so long away :(

So who do they play against? Well id guess USC or Texas.. USC if they dont stumble (which they most likly will) and Texas will win the Big 12.
My guess is Texas making it to the BCS game. They were pretty much robbed of the South last year, and I think they could have actually beaten Florida, as opposed to the whipping that Oklahoma got.

My guess is Texas making it to the BCS game. They were pretty much robbed of the South last year, and I think they could have actually beaten Florida, as opposed to the whipping that Oklahoma got.

They BARELY got by Ohio State, you really think they would have a chance against Florida .

Florida would have beat Texas by 17 at least.

Jimbo

They BARELY got by Ohio State, you really think they would have a chance against Florida .
Style of play. Texas actually had a defense (something Oklahoma didn't have), and could have contained Florida's offense better.

Style of play. Texas actually had a defense (something Oklahoma didn't have), and could have contained Florida's offense better.
OU had enough defense to beat Texas, and was beating them handily until they broke our defensive captain's leg. See a trend developing here after what they did to Blake Griffin?

What kind of team is Penn State expected to field this year, because if the Buckeyes get past USC at home, and Penn State is rebuilding, tOSU will be have a good chance at being ranked #1 going into the MNC. Look at their schedule:

Navy
USC
@ Toledo
Illinois
@ Indiana
Wisconsin
@ Purdue
Minnesota
New Mexico St.
@ Penn State
Iowa
@ Michigan

What do you think Jimbo, HD?

What kind of team is Penn State expected to field this year, because if the Buckeyes get past USC at home, and Penn State is rebuilding, tOSU will be have a good chance at being ranked #1 going into the MNC. Look at their schedule:

Navy
USC
@ Toledo
Illinois
@ Indiana
Wisconsin
@ Purdue
Minnesota
New Mexico St.
@ Penn State
Iowa
@ Michigan

What do you think Jimbo, HD?

Looks good to me boss. :up

However, I'm not exactly printing my ticket to Pasadena just yet. We lost way too many key players to the draft this year (Beanie Wells, Brian Robiskie, Malcolm Jenkins and James Laurinaitis). Plus, I think the phenom (Terrelle Pryor) is still a year away from becoming GREAT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)