NCAA Football 2009-10 PreSeason

Oh for F* sakes! The one SEC team wins yesterday and now the resident SEC bandwagoner is popping off again! Give me a break. Where were you all season? Why do you only come out when your teams win?

Im sorry Im talking about Football ( the sport that matters:cool:) This is afterall the Football thread ;) I dont recall any of the football teams winning yesterday ;)

So before calling me a "bandwagoner" know that ill support the SEC in all sports, but ill only follow the ones I enjoy. College basketball is kinda lame to me, just my opinion.

Im sorry Im talking about Football ( the sport that matters:cool:) This is afterall the Football thread ;) I dont recall any of the football teams winning yesterday ;)

So before calling me a "bandwagoner" know that ill support the SEC in all sports, but ill only follow the ones I enjoy. College basketball is kinda lame to me, just my opinion.
Bet it wasn't lame in 2006 and 2007, you bandwagoner you. ;)

Ramy, when you gonna sticky this thread? UK football might not be something you look forward to, but the rest of your SEC brethren are getting excited now that spring training is underway! :D ;)

Ramy, when you gonna sticky this thread? UK football might not be something you look forward to, but the rest of your SEC brethren are getting excited now that spring training is underway!

He's probably still celebrating Morehead State's moral victory against Louisville.:D

Bet it wasn't lame in 2006 and 2007, you bandwagoner you. ;)

Well :cool: You got me ;) Its always exciting watching your team win even if its a sport you dont care about. I was more happy about the 1 football title then I was the back to back bball titles. But having them together was even better :up

Ramy, when you gonna sticky this thread? UK football might not be something you look forward to, but the rest of your SEC brethren are getting excited now that spring training is underway! :D ;)
Hey, Kentucky started off good last year with a 4-0 start.
It's just when they started playing conference opponents that they resumed their standard doormat role. ;)

We were ugh.. We had a... Off Day.... Its because it wasnt played in the snow we lost..... We were tired... We have a conference title game you dont.... we.....

Ahh hell At least LSU redeemed the conference ;)

It looks like you guys have promoted us (BIG 10) over the BIG EAST. Hurray! Recognition!
Actually I've don't slam the Big 10 much. Usually only the Ohio St. excuses for not winning.
Michigan does get it's kuddos. Many SEC people gave it the good mention it deserved when it beat Florida, and didn't make excuses other than Florida played like crap. Not to mention that Michigan doesn't play the excuse game like Ohio St. when it does lose.

Personally I rank the Big 10 second in the football conferences, between the SEC and the Big 12.

The Big East on the other hand... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)