NCAA Football 2009-10 PreSeason

Is the "Wildcat" Heading to C-Bus?

No pocket-passing quarterback.

No big, between-the-tackles running back.

No problem?

At least if you ask Jim Tressel, who appears to be eying up some new possibilities for his Buckeye offense come the start of the 2009 season.
Although Tressel didn’t come right out and say as much during his trip through Canton last week, it isn’t hard to picture Terrelle Pryor running some variation of a Wildcat offense or even more work with the pistol formation.
Tressel seemed smitten when talk of the Wildcat offense came up during a visit with Hoover High School head coach Don Hertler Jr.
ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-604240149-1224434480-225x300.jpg

Is it sticky time for this thread yet? Ramy, you know those Bama fans will be back to brag about their spring game where 98K will probably show up. Then again, I haven't heard a peep out of them since the SECCG. Losing is so hard on them.
laughing.gif

Everyday we get closer and closer...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEvzVUmJUv8]YouTube - Florida Gators 2008 National Champions Tribute[/ame]

I wonder which teams besides those in the ACC and Big 10 will get much mention on here.

Last year's college football thread, IMO, was dominated by certain teams, like THE Ohio State and Texas Tech.

Well, not all of the SEC...there wasn't much to say about LSU last year. ;) We sure had a lot of Bama talk as I remember. Where'd they all go anyway? Didn't stick around long to take their knocks did they.

You'll have that down there because as long as an SEC team wins something, everyone in the SEC feels that thier team won, it's kinda hard to get into that type of thinking for me.
IF M were to win the MNC game, I would feel good for the M guys, but as a Buckeye fan, I would not consider me (my team) winning it all as many do with the SEC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)