NCAA Football 2009-10 PreSeason

Update of the Greg Paulus situation....

Yesterday in the NFL thread, I posted the story about this Dukie trying out for the Green Bay Packers. Apparently he's miffed about his lack of PT as a Duke basketball guard, so now he's changing sports! Well, evidently the NFL tryout didn't go too well as Gregy is now trying out for Rich-Rod's Michigan Wolverines!

This is a very interesting development to say the least. Just what Michigan needs. Another Spaz!!!!

FOX Sports on MSN - COLLEGE BASKETBALL - Sources: Paulus may play football at Michigan
I don't get it. :confused: I mean this guy is not like Bo Jackson. He sucks. Paulus would be too unathletic for chess, and he'd probably manage to fall down playing that too. :D

You really don't like this guy, do you?
He's one of my all time hated dookies, but that's beside the point. I know what I'm talking about. Paulus is terrible! Ask Coach K if you don't believe me. When was the last time you saw a 3 year starter end his career as a scrub getting 2 mins a game?

I don't get it. :confused: I mean this guy is not like Bo Jackson. He sucks. Paulus would be too unathletic for chess, and he'd probably manage to fall down playing that too. :D

Update Part 3.......

Now, Paulus is invited to try out for his very own college football team.. Imagine that!

So in 24 hours, Greg has tryed out for the Green Bay Packers, Michigan Wolverines and now the Duke Blue Devils football program?!

Sounds like he's falling faster from glory than Isaiah Thomas!

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4070344"]Duke Blue Devils coach says Greg Paulus could try out at receiver - ESPN[/ame]

This is just pathetic. When the football coach at dook says he couldn't play QB for them then HOW IN THE WORLD DOES ANY SELF RESPECTING NFL TEAM GIVE HIM A TRYOUT???????????? Did the Packers hire Matt Millen and not tell anyone?

This is just pathetic. When the football coach at dook says he couldn't play QB for them then HOW IN THE WORLD DOES ANY SELF RESPECTING NFL TEAM GIVE HIM A TRYOUT???????????? Did the Packers hire Matt Millen and not tell anyone?
Yeah, it's not like Duke is the cream of the ACC in football. :rolleyes:

Why wasn't the Duke football program interested in the first place?

Maybe they were, but the kid must've had his sights higher since he worked out for the freaking Packers instead. Once he was humbled by a big-time pro team and a big-time college team, he came back with his tail between his legs to Duke.

Another SEC team to brave the cold northern tundra...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4105867"]Mark your calendar: Michigan State Spartans get schedule deals with West Virginia Mountaineers, Alabama Crimson Tide - ESPN[/ame]

Frozen Tundra? I highly doubt that. Those pansy's scheduled the game in early September! (Sept. 2, 2017 ).
Can't win with you yankees. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. What about all that bitching and moaning I hear about playing down South all the time? ;)

Not uncommon here in Michigan in Early septmber to have a 70 degree day. Maybe....upper 70's!
Good...should make those Bama boys feel like they're back at home...except for the missing 80K fanatic rednecks.

Not uncommon here in Michigan in Early septmber to have a 70 degree day. Maybe....upper 70's!

Good...should make those Bama boys feel like they're back at home...except for the missing 80K fanatic rednecks.
Upper 70's ain't nothing like back home. Back home would be upper 80's/low 90's with a crap load of humidity.
Try having some of those northern teams play in that.

Upper 70's ain't nothing like back home. Back home would be upper 80's/low 90's with a crap load of humidity.
Try having some of those northern teams play in that.
It can get a lot worse in Baton Rouge in September (i.e., Ike, Katrina, etc.). ;)

large_LSUblog.jpg

328229851.jpg

Looks like Ole Miss is betting on happy times ahead after trouncing TTech...

Possibly another SEC powerhouse? Any Rebel fans on here? :)
How does beating a Big 12 team turn any SEC team into a powerhouse? That kind of victory should be expected. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)