NCAA Football 2009-10 PreSeason

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The way to early to tell Top 25

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=4166221"]Mark Schlabach: Big 12, SEC continue to dominate way-too-early Top 25 Part 3 - ESPN[/ame]

Looks good so far ;)

Only thing is OSU is a few spots to high. Ole miss and Alabama should be higher.

Im a bit disapointed in my team this year. They have a rather weak schedule compared to some other teams in the SEC.. The Gators need to go undefeated this year to redeem their schedule

Sept. 5 Charleston Southern
Sept. 12 Troy
Sept. 19 Tennessee
Sept. 26 at Kentucky
Oct. 10 at LSU
Oct. 17 Arkansas
Oct. 24 at Mississippi State
Oct. 31 Georgia (Jacksonville)
Nov. 7 Vanderbilt
Nov. 14 at South Carolina
Nov. 21 Florida International
Nov. 28 Florida State

Im a bit disapointed in my team this year. They have a rather weak schedule compared to some other teams in the SEC.. The Gators need to go undefeated this year to redeem their schedule

Sept. 5 Charleston Southern
Sept. 12 Troy
Sept. 19 Tennessee
Sept. 26 at Kentucky
Oct. 10 at LSU
Oct. 17 Arkansas
Oct. 24 at Mississippi State
Oct. 31 Georgia (Jacksonville)
Nov. 7 Vanderbilt
Nov. 14 at South Carolina
Nov. 21 Florida International
Nov. 28 Florida State
Yep...pretty much a pussy schedule all right. I see one loss on there though. ;)

Mo Clarrett Wants to Give Football Another Shot

I can’t hold these feelings in anymore. I want to play football again. I have a deep desire to play. I love the game. I have so much penitentiary aggression pinned up inside of me. I want to hit someone. I want to run the ball. I want to tackle someone. I want to play. I am going to play somewhere. I cannot accept how things ended. I won’t accept how they ended.

Mo Clarrett Wants to Give Football Another Shot | WaitingForNextYear

They'll be allowed in, it's coming back to the USA that's not allowed.
Coming back is not a problem. As Natural Born U.S. Citizens, they can't be refused entry.
But since Canada doesn't allow U.S. felons (including DUI's) in, then it should be a problem for them to go to work in Canada.

Ex-Browns GM to Replace Kenny Stabler in Alabama Broadcasting Booth

Former Cleveland Browns general manager, Opie.... errr, Phil Savage will be Alabama's football color analyst.

savage.jpg

Former Browns GM named Alabama color analyst - NCAA Football - SI.com

What bowl game do you see your team going to?

I say Texas Tech will be playing in the Alamo Bowl. Leach can plug in players into his system; even though Crabtree and Harrell will be gone, everytime a prolific QB graduates, a new one emerges. They have a nice schedule, don't have to go to Oklahoma (OU has lost their last two games in Lubbock; we all know the Sooners sometimes are a different team when they're away from Lubbock).

I see a decent 8-9 win season.

What bowl game do you see your team going to?

I say Texas Tech will be playing in the Alamo Bowl. Leach can plug in players into his system; even though Crabtree and Harrell will be gone, everytime a prolific QB graduates, a new one emerges. They have a nice schedule, don't have to go to Oklahoma (OU has lost their last two games in Lubbock; we all know the Sooners sometimes are a different team when they're away from Lubbock).

I see a decent 8-9 win season.
OU lost one in Lubbock, and the other was stolen by the refs. :mad:

On the down side, Tech does travel to Austin this year.

I see FLA playing in the national title game. Their schedule is to weak for them to lose. If they go undefeated even with their schedule theirs no legitimate way to keep the reigning champs out.

I see FLA playing in the national title game. Their schedule is to weak for them to lose. If they go undefeated even with their schedule theirs no legitimate way to keep the reigning champs out.
And where will they go if one of the so-called weaklings on their schedule (I can think of one in particular) beats them? ;)

Although I hope for more, I'll be happy with a return to Atlanta in the Peach. They still have QB issues I'm afraid. :(

To be fair, the QB didn't screw up against Georgia Tech in the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl (It's still that to me, dammit!)

Maybe that's a good sign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)