Football Pick'em Pool

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
Ifr anyone is interested in joining a fun pool to track your college and pro football picks throughout the year. I have created one at the website : Clickoff Classic. The league name is : Looking Skyward and the password is :HDMI,

Ifr anyone is interested in joining a fun pool to track your college and pro football picks throughout the year. I have created one at the website : Clickoff Classic. The league name is : Looking Skyward and the password is :HDMI,

I'm signed up, but not sure how to make picks. Are they available for the first week yet? :confused:

Clickoff Classic kicks off on Aug. 31 with a full slate of college games
including Miami-Florida State and Georgia-Oklahoma State.

Clickoff Classic is free to play and you can run your own FREE online pool and
compete with family, friends and co-workers. Sign up now:
Clickoff Classic -- run your own online pro and college football pool

Bet football and all sports online with Bodog. It's safe, easy and you'll
receive a 10% bonus on your first deposit:
http://sports.bodog.com/welcome/65984/

You're receiving this e-mail because you have played our free games in the past.
If you'd prefer not to hear from us, click here:
entersports opt-out page

I'm in a pool this year called "The Eliminator".

You basically pick 1 winner each week. If that team wins, you move on. The one caveat: You can only pick a team one time the entire season! It's a last man standing league. The furthest person to advance wins.

IMO, there's a bit more strategy in this pool than a normal pickem pool.

Not to hijack the OP's pool or thread, but if anyone want's me to create an Eliminator pool, I can do so. It's free on ESPN.

Last edited:
I'm in a pool this year called "The Eliminator".

You basically pick 1 winner each week. If that team wins, you move on. The one caveat: You can only pick a winner one time the entire season! It's a last man standing league. The furthest person to advance wins.

IMO, there's a bit more strategy in this pool than a normal pickem pool.

Not to hijack the OP's pool or thread, but if anyone want's me to create an Eliminator pool, I can do so. It's free on ESPN.

I've done one of those on another sight for the NFL. You're right, it takes strategy. I've only lasted 6 weeks both times I've done it. Set one up and I'll do it!

I've never done one of these before. I created an account, but where do you login to Looking Skyward?

've never done one of these before. I created an account, but where do you login to Looking Skyward?

You have to click Cool Pools on the left hand side.

The picks will be available early next week for the first week of college and on Tuesday of each week for the pros. They will send you an e-mail to remind you to make your picks. Although some might find this kind of pool boring, at least you get to play all year. I was in an Eliminator Pool (for money) several years ago where the Bengals pulled off an upset the first week and knocked 85% of the people out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts