When will Sabres pass Paul in posts?

Are they BOTH now down in their respective basements doing God knows what on the net?????:eek:

Hey now! My computer is upstairs on the second floor. My basement is a sh*t hole. I only go down there after my wife scares off the creepy-crawlers.:eek:

How many posts does the "Amazing Karnac" have now?

I'll pass Ramy by the end of June. Iceberg is next.:p

You guys have this wrong. You went by the posting statistics, which are skewed by my "join" date. I did very little posting in my early days. Hint: My post's per day has doubled in the last 3 months, I had about 2,000 about 6 months ago. Do the math yourself. He may not catch me this year.

You guys have this wrong. You went by the posting statistics, which are skewed by my "join" date. I did very little posting in my early days. Hint: My post's per day has doubled in the last 3 months, I had about 2,000 about 6 months ago. Do the math yourself. He may not catch me this year.

But IMO Sabers post more than you per day.

Me too. I barely posted the first 2 years of my existence. Then once I came "out of the closet"... look out! I'm a posting whore now! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)