When will Sabres pass Paul in posts?

I had a lot of time on my hands the last year or so. I'll pass Ramy before SabresRule passes me. I really need a job.:(

I don't have time to post as much as I want to anymore. Although when I first started I hardly ever posted.

Sabres is one of the few that hit the forum running. I think it's pretty much the norm for everybody being kind of shy when they first get here. I know it was for me. I was drawn here looking for info on a D* HR 250-10. Then I found the Sports forum a few months later, and was promptly labeled "Nostradumbass" by somebody, (I think it was Salsa), and I shied away for a while, watching and learning. Now you can't shut me up. Sorry for that.

Sabres is one of the few that hit the forum running. I think it's pretty much the norm for everybody being kind of shy when they first get here. I know it was for me. I was drawn here looking for info on a D* HR 250-10. Then I found the Sports forum a few months later, and was promptly labeled "Nostradumbass" by somebody, (I think it was Salsa), and I shied away for a while, watching and learning. Now you can't shut me up. Sorry for that.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

Iced tea is dripping from my monitor. Thanks.

I can shut you up if you want. ;)

DBS pissed me off, so I came here and found the pit and was hooked, when I needed a break I came to the sports area and chit chat.

I think I started off here for DirecTV/Dish info. Stumbling on the sports forum has kept me entertained in the meantime.
sorry HD:D won't do that again. i was never really shy either but it could be since i'm interested in most of the forums around here that might be one of the reasons for my amount of posts. i also began in the dish/directv forums. i was a little shy here in the sports forum but you all made me feel welcomed real quick! billd1984 was the 1st to approach me. that broke the ice for me ;) now i can't shut the hell up!:shh

sorry HD:D won't do that again. i was never shy either but it could be since i'm interested in most of the forums around here that might be one of the reasons for my amount of posts. i also began in the dish/directv forums. i was a little shy here in the sports forum but you all made me feel welcomed real quick! billd1984 was the 1st to approach me. that broke the ice for me ;) now i can't shut the hell up!:shh

C'mon Rey, most of your posts begin -:welcome!

Do you get paid like Rey does? I think he gets $.01 for every two welcomes. On the other hand you're a moderator, so you have to.

I get paid $.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 for everyone. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)