When will Sabres pass Paul in posts?

I believe with this new information that you would probably pull away from him and as a result, he would never catch you.
You guys have this wrong. You went by the posting statistics, which are skewed by my "join" date. I did very little posting in my early days. Hint: My post's per day has doubled in the last 3 months, I had about 2,000 about 6 months ago. Do the math yourself. He may not catch me this year.

The real question remains. Will Sabres ever respond to this thread or any direct question towards him??

No. He'll sit in the basement with a blank-stare. :D:D:D:D The [ QUOTE] reply I used in this post was done in his honor...

You guys have this wrong. You went by the posting statistics, which are skewed by my "join" date. I did very little posting in my early days. Hint: My post's per day has doubled in the last 3 months, I had about 2,000 about 6 months ago. Do the math yourself. He may not catch me this year.

i took that in consideration. the math shows the late 1st to 2nd week of june. here's the formula : ± ?100.313 ? ?? ???Ø«967» ‰ 97.63 * Å+??= june

i took that in consideration. the math shows the late 1st to 2nd week of june. here's the formula : ± ?100.313 ? ?? ???Ø«967» ‰ 97.63 * Å+??= june

Your math is flawed. Remove the asterisk, and install an infinite function.
Or you can just subtract his 20 posts a day from my 30 a day and come to the same conclusion I did: The only he passes me is if I find a full time job.

Don't under estimate the amount of jibberish I have flowing from my fingertips.:D

The real question remains. Will Sabres ever respond to this thread or any direct question towards him??

OK, Sabresrule, what's up with that? You do understand that this is a two-way forum? We answer you. I don't know why, but we do. Answering PM's is just common courtesy, BTW.

OK, Sabresrule, what's up with that? You do understand that this is a two-way forum? We answer you. I don't know why, but we do. Answering PM's is just common courtesy, BTW.

Lol! :) With as much as he posts, I think its incredible that he hasn't appeared in this thread yet :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)