NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Truth be told....SEC fans AND Big Ten fans are the only ones I really hear moaning and bitching about their conference. I mean those that are fans of the Big 12, Big East, ACC and PAC-10 ...seldom drooling about their conference....

Well the PAC10 is all over the espn conversations.. Mainly complaining about the SEC though...

Florida defensive end Carlos Dunlap was arrested early Tuesday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence, leaving the top-ranked Gators' sack leader's availability in question for Saturday's SEC championship game against Alabama.

Gainesville police spokesman Keith Kameg said officers saw a red 2000 Chrysler stopped at a green light at about 3:25 a.m. on a street near the UF campus. Officers watched several light cycles before approaching the car. Inside the car, they found the 6-foot-6, 290-pound Dunlap slumped behind the wheel. The driver appeared to be asleep, Kameg said. The vehicle was on and in gear.

Florida defensive end Carlos Dunlap arrested and charged with driving under the influence - NCAA Football - SI.com

Oh he'll play this week. Don't worry though Urban will sit him out for the 1st half against Vanderbilt next year. :D
Lol, i like what some posters at rivals have said. He is supsended from all Florida offensive series during the next two games.:D

I hope he plays, he is our best d-lineman, and can he ever get after the quarterback.

Suspend him after he is convicted, hopefully after January 8th:D

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts