NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

I hope LSU kicks the sh** out of those GAYtors this weekend! Gawd do I despise those pompous fans from Gainesville!!!

florida4.gif

;) :D

Just busting your chops. Actually I think you and Paul are pretty level headed big ten fans.

Who you calling level headed? I'm actually a pinhead.:D

The truth of the matter is I haven't a leg to stand on to be bragging about anything around here. MICHIGAN is in a rebuilding phase, MSU lost the NCAA BB tournament, the Lion's, well you've read my "Daze of our Lion"s", the Piston's are rebuilding, the Red Wings lost the Stanley Cup.... and we all know what happened to my Tiger's.

Oh yeah, did I mention my truck got stolen a couple of weeks ago for the THIRD time. At least the cops are getting better at finding it. Only took them less than 12 hours this time. Other than that, maybe I am level headed.:D

Oh yeah, did I mention my truck got stolen a couple of weeks ago for the THIRD time. At least the cops are getting better at finding it. Only took them less than 12 hours this time. Other than that, maybe I am level headed.:D
Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should put some Lions tickets on the dash, and they'll leave it alone. :D

The truth of the matter is I haven't a leg to stand on to be bragging about anything around here. MICHIGAN is in a rebuilding phase, MSU lost the NCAA BB tournament, the Lion's, well you've read my "Daze of our Lion"s", the Piston's are rebuilding, the Red Wings lost the Stanley Cup.... and we all know what happened to my Tiger's.

Michigan is actually the 1 team in the big 10 I like. I've always respected their players and fans. I really can't hate on the school that produced Tom Brady, plus Chad Henne is from where I live.

GO BLUE!(most of the time):D

Paul Wozniak said:
Oh yeah, did I mention my truck got stolen a couple of weeks ago for the THIRD time. At least the cops are getting better at finding it. Only took them less than 12 hours this time. Other than that, maybe I am level headed.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should put some Lions tickets on the dash, and they'll leave it alone. :D

leave the keys in it and unlocked and close to empty they will never mess with it

Prop you a stuffed Wolverine up on the dashboard. They won't come near it.

Have you started to just leave it unlocked and keys in it, so they stop breaking the window and popping the ignition?:rolleyes:

Well besides the prime time death valley showdown.

Boston College Vs Virginia Tech
Oregon vs UCLA (UCLA loves to upset teams)
Michigan vs Iowa
Florida State vs GaTech.

Also games of note:

Alabama vs Ole Miss

leave the keys in it and unlocked and close to empty they will never mess with it

Prop you a stuffed Wolverine up on the dashboard. They won't come near it.

Take a crap in it and hide it. The smell alone will cause them to get out fast.

Have you started to just leave it unlocked and keys in it, so they stop breaking the window and popping the ignition?:rolleyes:

1) I've thought about the "this is to good to be true" idea.

2) MSU fans would.

3) Yeah, me and my wife too.

4) It would be cheaper than having to fix it every time.

I got a good offer today for the truck and I took it. If he gets financing, I'll be looking for two new (used) vehicles. Too hard around here with just one vehicle. I'll miss that truck, just like I've missed it the three times it's been stolen. It was a great vehicle, not a lick of trouble through it's 63,000 miles.

Sorry for this rather misplaced posting. Continue on with your regular programming.;)

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)