NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

NCAA brought him down for lieing. He THOUGHT he was cheating, so he lied. That's enough for the NCAA.
Bryant should've known better (Sanders too for that matter). Should've cleared it with the NCAA just to make sure. Too bad some of these guys aren't as smart as they are talented.

Bryant should've known better (Sanders too for that matter). Should've cleared it with the NCAA just to make sure. Too bad some of these guys aren't as smart as they are talented.
The big question is "Who else was in Deion Sanders' house at the time?" His agent, maybe???

Well besides the prime time death valley showdown.

Boston College Vs Virginia Tech
Oregon vs UCLA (UCLA loves to upset teams)
Michigan vs Iowa
Florida State vs GaTech.

Also games of note:

Alabama vs Ole Miss

Personally I would subtract Florida St - Georgia Tech and add Wisconsin - Ohio St.

Sandra

Well I only included it because if FSU loses they are without a doubt out of the ACC title run. If they win they are mathematically still in it.

I also agree Ohio St vs Wisconsin needs to be added to the list. Big game for the Big Ten. 2 undefeated (conference) teams going at it.

Well, Corso picked the Tigers to win tonight, so that's bad news for the fans in Baton Rouge. Hope the Tigers step up to the plate and make it a good game. Should be fun to watch if they do.

Off to my watch party (kinda early, hope I'm still functioning at game time!). Enjoy the game Insider! May the best team win (or worst as long as it's the Tigers ;)).

Icongeauxtigers.png

Well, Corso picked the Tigers to win tonight, so that's bad news for the fans in Baton Rouge. Hope the Tigers step up to the plate and make it a good game. Should be fun to watch if they do.

Off to my watch party (kinda early, hope I'm still functioning at game time!). Enjoy the game Insider! May the best team win (or worst as long as it's the Tigers ;)).

Icongeauxtigers.png

Good luck dude. I look forward to a great game. If you guys do squeeze out a win you better be prepared to face us in the SECCG because we will win the east. (You still have to get by aurburn and bama.)

They're still getting dominated by the Hogs
:D
this is the kind of game I was expecting to see

great offense, swarming D and special teams making plays

Gotta say, the hogs are looking good today. Glad they didnt look like this when they played bama.

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)