NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Florida-LSU is one of the dullest big games I've ever seen.

FSU's game with the Rambling Wreck is better than this! IMO, three other games have been better than this- Oklahoma State/Texas A&M, UConn/Pitt and Iowa State/Kansas.

Slow game. Sloppy game. So many errors on both sides. But damnit ill take the win. You guys just watched the national champions beat the #4 team in the nation.

Incredible game between Georgia Tech and Florida State.

They combined for 93 points and 1,064 yards on offense.

VaTech better be careful going into Atlanta next week.

Florida St is now 2-4, 0-3 in the ACC. Bobby Bowden destroying the very program he built. Hopefully Carolina can put another nail in his coffin in a couple of weeks.

USC will NOT beat Notre Dame next week

I am making my first bold prediction of this college football season.

USC is going to LOSE to Notre Dame in South Bend- I am guaranteeing it.

I'm no Notre Dame fan, but USC is incredibly overrated.

They have a freshman QB, average WR's, a so-so defense aside from Taylor Mays, they lost to Washington.

Anders, I don't want to hear anything about Notre Dame being lucky or their schedule being easy- other than Ohio State, has USC beaten ANYBODY? Notre Dame would NEVER do what USC does and schedule patsies like San Jose State and Idaho.

Charlie Weis can't lose to Pete Carroll all the time- just ask Mack Brown about the Sooners.

Nothing lasts forever.

I am not saying Notre Dame will be great or make a BCS game this year, but I just want them to win this game so USC, AKA the Atlanta Braves of college football, can be KO'd out of the title race, and people like Anders can stop giving them a free pass.

After all, I would like to see a DIFFERENT Pac-10 team represent them in the Rose Bowl.

It will NOT be USC. They are also going DOWN in Autzen Halloween night. Pete Carroll will be Holiday Bowl bound, and his dominant run will END.

Before you laugh at me, let me remind you about my track record on bold predictions:

Browns over Giants. Texas Tech over Texas. Picking the Arizona Cardinals to reach the Super Bowl.

Slow game. Sloppy game. So many errors on both sides. But damnit ill take the win. You guys just watched the national champions beat the #4 team in the nation.

Nah, they watched the future national champions beat the FORMER number four team in the nation at 2:30. Same channel though, you were close:p

Now for the tough question.. Who do I cheer for? LSU or Alabama...I mean we beat Alabama last year, but that was because our receivers came on in the 4th quater to save us. We dont have a great receiveing core anymore... We beat LSU but rematch games well we all know anything can happen in those. Afterall when the Gators won the 1996 National title they beat an FSU team who earlier in the year beat the gators.

Oh man. I also think Alabama is BETTER then they were last year. While LSU also improved they certainly were not better then alabama last year.

So what will the rankings look like? Does LSU drop out of the top ten for losing to the number 1 team in the nation? USC didnt drop out of top ten losing to washington... Top 3 has no change they all won. VTech moves up to #4 without a doubt. Boise St won. Do they really become #5? (why not they won?) USC had a bye week, but last week beat a good Cal team. So #6 for them? Cinncy had a bye, could this be a spot for LSU to come in behind USC? Or should LSU be ahead of USC? But what about Ohio? With a great win over Wisconsin?

My predictions.

1. FLA
2. Texas
3. Alabama
4. VTech
5. Boise St
6. USC
7. Cin
8. Ohio St
9. LSU
10. Miami

(I put Miami over TCU because Miami had a great win and TCU Barely got by Navy.

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)