NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Don't get me started!!:rant::rant:

It doesn't exactly instill confidence in your team when the coach says about the quarterback "he isn't much, but he is the best we have", does it? :D When Flatline was out of the game, they actually looked better to me.

Brooks does call "interesting" plays, you have to hand him that. I may disagree with a lot of them (i.e. fake punts that have no chance of working, etc.), but at least the games are fun to watch.

Oh, well, the Harmonica Bowl is always available.

Anders, I don't want to hear anything about Notre Dame being lucky or their schedule being easy- other than Ohio State, has USC beaten ANYBODY? Notre Dame would NEVER do what USC does and schedule patsies like San Jose State and Idaho.

Charlie Weis can't lose to Pete Carroll all the time- just ask Mack Brown about the Sooners.

Nothing lasts forever.

I am not saying Notre Dame will be great or make a BCS game this year, but I just want them to win this game so USC, AKA the Atlanta Braves of college football, can be KO'd out of the title race, and people like Anders can stop giving them a free pass.

The same can be said about Ohio State. Miami played their 1st cup cake and they did what they were suppose to do.

We will see what they do in the polls....and see the kinda of recognition they get.

I am making my first bold prediction of this college football season.

USC is going to LOSE to Notre Dame in South Bend- I am guaranteeing it.

I'm no Notre Dame fan, but USC is incredibly overrated.

They have a freshman QB, average WR's, a so-so defense aside from Taylor Mays, they lost to Washington.

Anders, I don't want to hear anything about Notre Dame being lucky or their schedule being easy- other than Ohio State, has USC beaten ANYBODY? Notre Dame would NEVER do what USC does and schedule patsies like San Jose State and Idaho.

Charlie Weis can't lose to Pete Carroll all the time- just ask Mack Brown about the Sooners.

Nothing lasts forever.

I am not saying Notre Dame will be great or make a BCS game this year, but I just want them to win this game so USC, AKA the Atlanta Braves of college football, can be KO'd out of the title race, and people like Anders can stop giving them a free pass.

After all, I would like to see a DIFFERENT Pac-10 team represent them in the Rose Bowl.

It will NOT be USC. They are also going DOWN in Autzen Halloween night. Pete Carroll will be Holiday Bowl bound, and his dominant run will END.

Before you laugh at me, let me remind you about my track record on bold predictions:

Browns over Giants. Texas Tech over Texas. Picking the Arizona Cardinals to reach the Super Bowl.

That was a joke, right? ND tried to schedule Ky School for the Blind, but they couldn't get a open date for both, so Sorry Charlie scheduled Michigan, a school he knew would be down. :)

I give Iowa all the credit in the world, congrats to them and their 3 1/2 fans :D

Michigan can't turn it over 5 times and expect to win, just not going to happen.

Looked like a full house to me ;). Hawks continue to win ugly, but the important part is "continue to win".

I am making my first bold prediction of this college football season.

USC is going to LOSE to Notre Dame in South Bend- I am guaranteeing it.

I'm no Notre Dame fan, but USC is incredibly overrated.

They have a freshman QB, average WR's, a so-so defense aside from Taylor Mays, they lost to Washington.

Nothing lasts forever.

After all, I would like to see a DIFFERENT Pac-10 team represent them in the Rose Bowl.

It will NOT be USC. They are also going DOWN in Autzen Halloween night. Pete Carroll will be Holiday Bowl bound, and his dominant run will END.

Before you laugh at me, let me remind you about my track record on bold predictions:

Browns over Giants. Texas Tech over Texas. Picking the Arizona Cardinals to reach the Super Bowl.
Whatever you say Sabres. USC's defense is not down. They've been solid every game so far. ND's defense is a joke. USC just schedules cupcakes? Playing 6 road games, including Ohio St, is no cupcake schedule. The only game USC lost was when Matt Barkley was injured, and even that was on a last second FG. Bad news Sabres. Barkley's playing this week. ND's only game plan is to have Jimmy Clausen throw for 385 yards. That's it. Their defense sucks and they have no running game. USC will beat Clausen like a pinanta. I say USC 31 ND 10.

LSU held to a mere field goal.

I have no idea what McCoy's going to say.

I have NEVER seen LSU look so lifeless in Death Valley at night.

Their QB was getting sacked against a 3 man rush all night.
Neaux offensive line = neaux offense. Don't understand why Miles and his staff can't adjust for this. :(

Slow game. Sloppy game. So many errors on both sides. But damnit ill take the win. You guys just watched the national champions beat the #4 team in the nation.

LSU is NOT the 4th best team in the country. Good win for Florida, boring, but a good win.
I agree LSU is overrated. That has been obvious all year. Knowing my Tigers strengths and weaknesses (more the latter than the former ;)) I wasn't really impressed that much with Florida. They will have their hands full with Bama I'm afraid.

while FL receivers merely hold. :)

Loved that CBS sports played back the hold for national coverage several times. That is one way to score. So much for SEC officiating.
That was a tough break, but in no way was that a reason why LSU lost. Lack of offense, poor play calling, and totally no game plan preparation did the Tigers in.

I agree with Sabres...the dullest game I've ever seen (on an offensive stand point) in quite a while on a Saturday night in Death Valley. :( But, I'm an LSU fan, not a tOSU fan. Life is still good. ;)

Last edited:
Neaux offensive line = neaux offense. Don't understand why Miles and his staff can't adjust for this. :(

I agree LSU is overrated. That has been obvious all year. Knowing my Tigers strengths and weaknesses (more the latter than the former ;)) I wasn't really impressed that much with Florida. They will have their hands full with Bama I'm afraid.

That was a tough break, but in no way was that a reason why LSU lost. Lack of offense, poor play calling, and totally no game plan preparation did the Tigers in.

I agree with Sabres...the dullest game I've ever seen (on an offensive stand point) in quite a while on a Saturday night in Death Valley. :( But, I'm and LSU fan, not a tOSU fan. Life is still good. ;)

This is why sec fans are so much better then those of the can't count conference and the usc10 conference. We don't make excuses when we lose. Even though there is a perfetly good one for that cooper td catch.

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts