NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Or you can look at it this way. They win despite the fact that they make stupid penalties and constantly turn over the ball. If they can get over the stupid mistakes, they can mow through any team.

USC is easily a few plays away from being 2-3.

They barely beat Ohio State and Notre Dame- their luck will run out at Oregon on Halloween night.

Or you can look at it this way. They win despite the fact that they make stupid penalties and constantly turn over the ball. If they can get over the stupid mistakes, they can mow through any team.

Much like they do in thier Bowl Games

Florida just got HANDED a td on an unsportsmanlike call. HANDED. That call was bs!

I agree completely. Even the pass interference call was questionable. I am glad my team won, however I am not happy how they won. I think the game ball belongs to Arkansas. They had FLAs number the entire game.

Its always hard to play the "What if" game. What if the pass interference didnt happen. Tebow could of threw a touchdown pass the very next drive. Etc.

that all said. Arkansas deserves all the credit in the world, and FLA better hope they just had an off night because playing like that will not get you past Alabama. Arkansas showed everyone in the NCAA how to beat FLA. Trust me Alabama will be watching this game over and over.

At times Miami looks like the most dangerous team in the country.

Alabama looks like the best team.

Oklahoma looks like the most hurt team.

OSU looks like, well, I'm not sure, but they don't look like OSU should.

Today, Michigan looked like the bully.

Why does Charlie Weiss look like he expects something to be given to Notre Dame? Maybe its just me, but I don't think he's a very good head coach. He really seems to handle quarterbacks in a great way, all the rest, not so much.

I agree completely. Even the pass interference call was questionable. I am glad my team won, however I am not happy how they won. I think the game ball belongs to Arkansas. They had FLAs number the entire game. .
yeah but in the end its Florida's win, i hope they use it and build from it cause if they don't 6 other teams will be gunning for them before they see Bama in the SEC CG

The Insider said:
Its always hard to play the "What if" game. What if the pass interference didnt happen. Tebow could of threw a touchdown pass the very next drive. Etc. .

yes i agree and he probably would have :) , but it was a big momentum shift for Florida

The Insider said:
that all said. Arkansas deserves all the credit in the world, and FLA better hope they just had an off night because playing like that will not get you past Alabama. Arkansas showed everyone in the NCAA how to beat FLA. Trust me Alabama will be watching this game over and over.

i agree Arkansas's defense has stepped up since allowing 50+ to Georgia and 35 to Bama. I hope they continue to build and learn cause they look good for winning a few more games this year and could be a force next year :)

Wild game between Kansas and Colorado.

Buffs jump out to a 27-3 lead, KU scored 27 unanswered points, but Colorado gets a touchdown and holds off for the win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)