NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Virginia humiliated Miami in their Orange Bowl finale.

The Hurricanes clearly did not forget that.

YEP!! Was at the humilating loss and was at today's ass whippin' ....things got a little nasty after the VA linebacker had a sack and STILL went after ripping Jacory's helmet.

Next year, Jacory is gonna be one of the top Heisman candidates....mark my words...

Ohio State leading Penn State.

Stanford leading Oregon.

Could USC and Ohio State somehow find their way to a Rose Bowl matchup?

If I'm on the Rose Bowl committee, I'm thinking, "Oh, no. Not the Trojans possibly again!"

Navy did it again, and the Irish-haters in the media and the blogosphere (cough Anders cough) are in heaven- then again, they never get credit for anything they do positively.

Now, Notre Dame has only one chance left to redeem themselves in a spotlight game against a credible opponent- at Pittsburgh next Saturday night.

IMHO, Weis' reputation is on the line in Steeltown.

Navy did it again, and the Irish-haters in the media and the blogosphere (cough Anders cough) are in heaven- then again, they never get credit for anything they do positively.

Now, Notre Dame has only one chance left to redeem themselves in a spotlight game against a credible opponent- at Pittsburgh next Saturday night.

That's a loss next week.

For the 19th time in 20 years the Victory Bell stays in Chapel Hill. Go to hell dook! Nothing like beating your rival and getting 120 penalty yards along the way. There's no such thing as a cheap shot in a rivalry game. :D

Oregon loses, but don't blame the offense.

The defense didn't do much; it's a shame, because Masoli played well (353 yards, 3 TD's) and LeMichael James had 125 yards.

Plain and simple- the defense couldn't stop Toby Gerhart- 222 rushing yards, 3 TD's.

Still, they lead the Pac-10 and hold the tiebreaker over USC.

If anything, Arizona is more of a threat to the Ducks' Pasadena plans than the Men of Troy.

Compared to how Iowa's offense sputtered, all is not lost in Oregon.

Oregon losing to Stanford is textbook trap game. The stupid Ducks thought they were BCS champs after last week. Not so fast. At least this settles the who's better Oregon or Boise St argument.

YEP!! Was at the humilating loss and was at today's ass whippin' ....things got a little nasty after the VA linebacker had a sack and STILL went after ripping Jacory's helmet.

Next year, Jacory is gonna be one of the top Heisman candidates....mark my words...

i hope so. i've really enjoyed this season so far

After getting shellacked last week, you'd think USC would come up with fire in their eyes against Arizona State.

Final score- Trojans 14, Sun Devils 9.

This is not a BCS at-large team.

I heard the refs were yelling the same thing after the game? ;)

Tough Luck Mccoy.

Any chance that LSU had of Winning left the field with Jefferson's departure.

Lee(backup QB) is absolutely brutal. I'm sure you don't need me to point out that fact though,as Tiger Nation is well aware of Mr. Lee's talents.:)

Sadly though Injuries are part of the game.

Though they can't be ranked there because of the 2 losses, I really believe LSU is one the top 5 teams in the country talent wise.

(IMO) they would be favored on a neutral field over any BCS teams with the exception of Florida, Alabama and Texas.

What is USC's realistic chances of playing another home game in the Rose Bowl this year (as in THE Rose Bowl Game)?

A quick look at the standings show Oregon up 1 game in the conference, but I don't know if they have been updated from yesterday's game(s).
Both teams are tied in overall record.

IF Ohio State beats Iowa next week, they go to the Rose Bowl and could possibly meet USC again on New Years Day :D

Last edited:

Q: Just exactly who has been a credible team that ND has beaten this season?
A: NONE :D

Pitt has a pretty good team this year, so really doubt that ND will do anything other than get spanked in that game. Will be sure to keep an eye on it.

Charlie has a reputation? For what? I think the time has come to start discussion whether or not Ship Holtz will be the next head coach at ND. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts