NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

I would guess that Charlie WILL get another chance to coach again, maybe not right away, but it will come .....
If he's gone from ND, I would be surprised if he didn't end up back in the NFL as someone's O C.

Perhaps with the Browns, calling plays for ex-prodigy Brady Quinn? Hmm....

I'd love to see Texas lose at A&M, and have TCU in the championship. I think they'd give either Florida or 'Bama a hard time.

Biggest question is:

Will Cincy's SOS in the computers be enough to bypass TCU, if Texas loses.

It might be a literal split hair.

Lemme tell you there were some hot women at the Ole Miss game. I hope they stay good so more of their games will be on TV.

You can't go anywhere in the SEC and run into a Rebel alum and not hear the following tagline with pride

"Ole Miss" where we also redshirt Miss America's.:)

I've been to Oxford twice over the years, statement seems to be more truth than hyperbole:D

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, guys. Man, what a day, and what a win. Those guys have been through so much, and to win like that... Wow

#6 helped us today I think.

Glad you enjoyed your trip and got to see a Huge Win.

Also glad to see Edsall and his charges grab a W for #6

Last edited:
Not gonna happen.

The title game looks like it will be UF vs UT and will not be at all surprised to see UT take that game. Their offense is one of the best I have ever seen on the college level, even SEC defense teams will have trouble containing them. UT's defense is pretty underrated as well, so that will be one exciting game.
Texas isn't that great. Oklahoma totally bottled up their offense. Texas has no running game and most of their passes are short ones and they rely on the receivers getting lots of yards after the catch. A good defense can easily stop them, which Nebraska has. The problem is Nebraska has no offense, so they may slow Texas down, like Oklahoma did, but still lose, like Oklahoma did. Point is Texas is not that great. They've just been picking on a very weak Big XII this year.

What'll be the lead story of jwfgeol's next college football podcast- UConn/Notre Dame? Oregon/Arizona? Cal/Stanford? LSU/Ole Miss?
Probably Oregon/Arizona because of the Rose Bowl implications. But I'll give love to the other games as well. Especially Les Miles who I'm pretty sure doesn't have all cylinders firing in the brain.

Probably Oregon/Arizona because of the Rose Bowl implications. But I'll give love to the other games as well. Especially Les Miles who I'm pretty sure doesn't have all cylinders firing in the brain.

Yeah, I agree about Les Miles there.

He says he has no clue where the idea for spiking the ball came from, yet there's video of him on the sidelines giving the "spike it spike it gesture".

...Especially Les Miles who I'm pretty sure doesn't have all cylinders firing in the brain.

Yeah, I agree about Les Miles there.

He says he has no clue where the idea for spiking the ball came from, yet there's video of him on the sidelines giving the "spike it spike it gesture".
Les Miles can kiss my @$$.

Hey Michigan! You still interested?

I would guess that Charlie WILL get another chance to coach again, maybe not right away, but it will come .....
If he's gone from ND, I would be surprised if he didn't end up back in the NFL as someone's O C.

Perhaps with the Browns, calling plays for ex-prodigy Brady Quinn? Hmm....

Hmmmmm, Could Be :D

BTW, I think Alabama is going to beat Florida convincingly.

I don't think Florida is all that good this year. They are very beatable.

Texas isn't that great. Oklahoma totally bottled up their offense. Texas has no running game and most of their passes are short ones and they rely on the receivers getting lots of yards after the catch. A good defense can easily stop them, which Nebraska has. The problem is Nebraska has no offense, so they may slow Texas down, like Oklahoma did, but still lose, like Oklahoma did. Point is Texas is not that great. They've just been picking on a very weak Big XII this year.

This is easy ..... :D
From the posts in the last few pages, it looks like Florida is OUT, "they are VERY beatable"

Texas is OUT, thier offense is questionable ?

Only one I don't see people stating that they aern't very good is Alabama , (You out there Outsider ?) so THEY must be the CHOSEN one to win this year .... :D:D:D

Bet the house on ????????

Cincy or TCU !!!! ????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts