NCAA Football 2011-2012

You're right it's going to be VT/MICHIGAN. What a dog bowl.

The BCS is such an effing joke.

Ohh that would be a nice bowl game if both those teams played... you saying its a "dog bowl" is just lame.

Ohio State to play Florida in the Gator Bowl. There will be plenty of news an talk about this game.

Well don't forget the full name for this bowl lol makes me laugh thinking about it

Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl LOLz.... thats just ignorant some of the sponsors these bowls are getting and using the names is nuts and shows just how much money plays into it... sad.

If VTech gets a BCS bowl it will really be a shame. I mean they have only played 2 ranked teams all year and lost both times. Really? BCS bowl?

If VTech gets a BCS bowl it will really be a shame. I mean they have only played 2 ranked teams all year and lost both times. Really? BCS bowl?

Right... I forgot - damn them! :rolleyes:

GT was ranked (bcs), UVA was ranked (go by coaches poll), Be a damn good game against any team but I don't see them getting an at large spot however they could represent any of them well and deserve it more than the ORange bowl which puts Clemson against West VA lolz

The Insider said:

They're more deserving than Michigan, IMO. Are Notre Dame and Nebraska any good? NO!

Right... I forgot - damn them! :rolleyes:

GT was ranked (bcs), UVA was ranked (go by coaches poll), Be a damn good game against any team but I don't see them getting an at large spot however they could represent any of them well and deserve it more than the ORange bowl which puts Clemson against West VA lolz

Sorry yes GaTech was ranked until they started playing football....

I admire your love for your team but there is 0 way to defend there schedule to say it was tough.

The best 2 teams in the country are playing for the title. OKST the only team with any kind of claim to be in that spot will more then likely get to pair up against Stanford. Should be a good game.

.009 difference and IMO that difference was a few voters that are bias towards the SEC and a rematch... to sit here and refuse that not at least a few which could swing that percentage didn't vote like that is just pure blindness. Okla St beat 4 ranked teams.. bama beat 3 Okla St should have been #2 but it is too late now so ohh well.

So when you say "best 2 team in country playing for title" that's false and you're opinion only.

Bama is not the 2nd best team in the country.

They are hear mainly on a darn nice try loss and SEC hype.

Either way, the Smug Ego Conference is assured a 6th straight title.

Thanks a lot, voters.

The one and only plus on the matchup is that it will ensure that there will be major changes within the BCS.

Lol VT #11 still 4 spots ahead of Clemson - see its all in who you lose too and that's what mattered - Clemson was the ONLY team to beat vt regardless if it was twice and Clemson got beat by 3 teams total so there ya have it.

UVA is going to Chik fila Bowl against Auburn so....

dvrexpander said:
Smells like SUGAR BABY!! BRING ON MICHIGAN!! LOL Better bowl game for VT than had we won and got stuck with stupid West VT!!! HELL YEAH!!! GO HOKIES!

Neither team deserves this Bowl, should be Boise St. Vs. Baylor or KState.

.009 difference and IMO that difference was a few voters that are bias towards the SEC and a rematch... to sit here and refuse that not at least a few which could swing that percentage didn't vote like that is just pure blindness. Okla St beat 4 ranked teams.. bama beat 3 Okla St should have been #2 but it is too late now so ohh well.

So when you say "best 2 team in country playing for title" that's false and you're opinion only.

SEC biased? The same biased that left out an undefeated Auburn for a USC team that got caught cheating.....

I think its a coin flip for sure between okst and alabama, and I think the biggest factor came down to whos loss was worse. And okst losing to an unranked team really did them in.

Yes the BCS is broke. When you have two ACC teams in the BCS bowl games. when there are 2 more SEC teams ranked ahead of them.. Even one SEC team who beat the ACC champ, badly. So while the team who beat the ACC champ and is ranked higher then the ACC champ gets stuck out of the BCS.

Neither team deserves this Bowl, should be Boise St. Vs. Baylor or KState.

Naw this a good bowl for both teams but I do admit that Boise St and Kstate be a good match up in their own bcs bowl game - I hate the system as much as the next person but I'll make the best of it. All I can say is Clemson got screwed too and stuck with Westva so that's just funny!

Yes the BCS is broke. When you have two ACC teams in the BCS bowl games. when there are 2 more SEC teams ranked ahead of them.. Even one SEC team who beat the ACC champ, badly. So while the team who beat the ACC champ and is ranked higher then the ACC champ gets stuck out of the BCS.

VT only lost to Clemson... Period!

Clemson lost to 3 Different teams ...Period!

you can't ignore that its all about who you lose too funny ain't it - but yes BCS is broke time for a playoff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)