NCAA Football 2013 Off season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems one of the most "hands on" college football coach does not know what his own rules department does behind his back?! I call bull$h!7 on that one. Urban has become the coach that has no accountability for anything that happens at any school he coaches.
Sorta like his predecessor ;)

Seems one of the most "hands on" college football coach does not know what his own rules department does behind his back?! I call bull$h!7 on that one. Urban has become the coach that has no accountability for anything that happens at any school he coaches.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Blah, Blah, Blah ....

More about nothing ...

Many schools do this type of thing regularly, it's only news because it's Meyer and Fla.

Blah, Blah, Blah ....

More about nothing ...

Many schools do this type of thing regularly, it's only news because it's Meyer and Fla.

Snitch on another school? Ahhhh, no they don't. Not until AFTER the fact and the NCAA is aware and the investigation has started. Urban Meyer is never wrong or has never done anything to be blamed... Except for the 35+ arrests as the Gators head coach. He has gained quite the reputation lately.

I hate the Gators, but I am very glad the head coach there said what he said.

Well, Tennessee and fat Phil Fulmer snitched on Bama. Got us a hefty suspension. So, it happens. It is also one reason Phil skipped media days, which happen to be held in Birmingham, the next year.

Well, Tennessee and fat Phil Fulmer snitched on Bama. Got us a hefty suspension. So, it happens. It is also one reason Phil skipped media days, which happen to be held in Birmingham, the next year.

From every coach I have heard on the subject, it is a "unwritten rule" you do not do this. Once the school is officially in the books of being investigated, then it is open game to snatch as many recruits or current players as possible because they can play immediately if their former school is under investigation.

From every coach I have heard on the subject, it is a "unwritten rule" you do not do this. Once the school is officially in the books of being investigated, then it is open game to snatch as many recruits or current players as possible because they can play immediately if their former school is under investigation.

Simply being investigated or even probation by the NCAA does not allow players to play immediately if they transfer. Some situations such as Penn State, yes.

Snitch on another school? Ahhhh, no they don't. Not until AFTER the fact and the NCAA is aware and the investigation has started. Urban Meyer is never wrong or has never done anything to be blamed... Except for the 35+ arrests as the Gators head coach. He has gained quite the reputation lately.

I hate the Gators, but I am very glad the head coach there said what he said.

Posted by a true Florida/Urban hater.

Hmmm, I'm gonna guess that Miami's record was not that good when playing the Meyer led Gators.

Simply being investigated or even probation by the NCAA does not allow players to play immediately if they transfer. Some situations such as Penn State, yes.

Other than the Obvious Penn State situation, you have to drop a division in order to play right away.

Hmmm, I'm gonna guess that Miami's record was not that good when playing the Meyer led Gators.

Well he does have a point. Urban does have a discipline problem that dates back. If he, or osu for that matter, turned in Florida for something that's unwarranted, then kudos to calling them out.

Well he does have a point. Urban does have a discipline problem that dates back. If he, or osu for that matter, turned in Florida for something that's unwarranted, then kudos to calling them out.

I still think it's much about nothing.

Don't really care that he turned them in. The denials that he didn't, and knew nothing about it fall flat though.

Florida Gators linebacker Antonio Morrison has been arrested for the second time in five weeks, this time for allegedly barking at a police dog and resisting arrest, and will miss at least the first two games of the season after being suspended from the team Sunday.

Morrison's defense was the dog barked first, according to a police report.

LB Antonio Morrison arrested again

They only played them ONCE. 0-1, The Gator has never been brave enough to play Miami ever season. Atleast FSU would play them every year even when Miami was not in the same conference..and to FSU's credit, they would play them BOTH ever year. But they will play them this year

They only played them ONCE. 0-1, The Gator has never been brave enough to play Miami ever season. Atleast FSU would play them every year even when Miami was not in the same conference..and to FSU's credit, they would play them BOTH ever year. But they will play them this year

Wow, I would have guessed that it would have been an almost yearly game between them.

Wow, I would have guessed that it would have been an almost yearly game between them.

Sadly no. Miami has been afraid to play them yearly.

Thats interesting, we seem to have a difference of opinion here !

Sadly no. Miami has been afraid to play them yearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts