NCAA Football 2014 season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now that Harbaugh is at Michigan the Buckees should just dissolve their program. Its over for them.
Why so ?
The Buckeyes and Michigan State will finally have someone that is potentially in thier class, IF Harbaugh can bring them back ... he signed a 6 yr contract, lets see how long he stays.

Do we want/need a College Football Post season/ Playoff thread ?

I've been undecided, what do you guys think, just keep posting here or start a new Bowl thread ?

Go ahead and post a new one.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Classy?
I would hardly call firing a longtime coach that punch a player a classy or bold move. Hardly.
It was the only move. They had no choice.
They fired him he very next morning, without waiting weeks with the media hollaring for his head the way Penn St. did. The AD even told him, in the locker room, after the game he was done, either resign or be fired. You may not like it, but that was class on Ohio St.'s part. Many other schools have held our longer before doing something or nothing.

Do we want/need a College Football Post season/ Playoff thread ?

I've been undecided, what do you guys think, just keep posting here or start a new Bowl thread ?
Leave it here. Usually there's a bowl thread each year, but seems to have been forgotten this year.

As it is, the "playoff" is too short to merit it's own pinned thread.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Ole Miss got another large does of reality today. Other than surprising Alabama, have they done anything worthwhile this season? Flash in the polls, same as Miss St.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)