NCAA Football 2014 season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A girl who's story changed several times, and was found by the police to not be credible, fails to ruin someone's career with no evidence whatsoever.

And why would he answer? There's still a little thing called the 5th amendment.

And don't forget the woman asking for $7 million to make her go away. hmm...extortion?
I can't like this statement enough. I am tired of people who are out to ruin someone.

Reactions: gadgtfreek
Rapist walks. Winston refuses to answer. But apparently crying sounds during rape are consent according to this thug. I guess taht was his final slap in the face of his victim

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=12067672
You're out of line. Three different authorities have now ruled that there is no evidence to support the rape allegation. You weren't there to see or hear anything to contradict the evidence so other than a personal dislike for the man, which you apparently have, there is no supportable reason to call him a rapist, it's irresponsible and in some quarters might be considered libelous.

Reactions: gadgtfreek
A girl who's story changed several times, and was found by the police to not be credible, fails to ruin someone's career with no evidence whatsoever.

And why would he answer? There's still a little thing called the 5th amendment.

And don't forget the woman asking for $7 million to make her go away. hmm...extortion?

It's funny too, because he did answer some questions. Winston, Casher and Darby also turned in their signed affidavits from earlier on. As a Nole fan and Booster I have followed this closely for over a year now. It is amazing what has actually happened, and what the news has chosen to report. Makes me sick to my stomach.

People around here ask me how I can support the kid, and it just shows me they are uninformed. Did Winston like to pick girls up at bars for sex? Yes, what college athlete doesn't. Did Winston steal $20 worth of crab legs and receive a citation(no arrest) and suspension from baseball? Yes. Did Winston yell FHRITP in a stairwell with some friends and get suspended a WHOLE game? Yes.

All this goes back to the Saban video I posted. If not for media pressure, he would not have been suspended at Clemson for something so stupid. Our AD is weak and caved. Basically, they suspended a guy a whole game because of something he said was hurtful in his current situation, which was a sexual assault charge he did not commit. Was it a dumb youth thing? Sure.

Finally, the "accuser's" (since no one will use her name, however it is just OK to make Winston look bad) lawyers are now throwing stones at Justice Harding about being in on the fix. Really? Not only did the TPD and SA choose not to prosecute, but a retired Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme court did not find any CoC violations. CoC violations are also a lot easier to prove and enforce than anything in a court.

I also think the her lawyers have to be careful, I know a lawyer you can be reprimanded for insinuating such things about a judge. I mean FSU threw out the names of 3 retired judges, and allowed the accuser and Winston to each throw one out, that is how they ended up with Justice Harding. He has ties to the Florida Supreme Court, Maryland and UVA schools. He owes FSU nothing to "fix" anything.

Media is literally out of control these days.

You're out of line. Three different authorities have now ruled that there is no evidence to support the rape allegation. You weren't there to see or hear anything to contradict the evidence so other than a personal dislike for the man, which you apparently have, there is no supportable reason to call him a rapist, it's irresponsible and in some quarters might be considered libelous.

Ignore him. It's a shame that such a long time member has become a complete troll.

Speaking of targeting, State of Play on HBO had a good hour on this. It is amazing the crew the NFL has monitoring all games in room. Taking notes on players who can't get with the rule and you'll will see crackdowns. I don't disagree with that. You can properly tackle people without knocking yourself or them out. There is also no need for crazy hits on a defenseless player and lowering your head with lunging helmet to helmet hits.

I see it as driver's license points and speeding. As you continue to break the rule, you will get fined, at some point you will sit for a game, or more.

Bucs player #38, Goldson, repeatedly does it and finally got suspended. At some point you have to say stop being a dumbass. It has already started in lower levels and teaching players the new way to hit.
What happened to the Correct way to hit .... ?
That seamed to go away when people decided it was easier to just HIT the guy and count on him going down.
Unfortunately you rarely see an actual Tackle anymore.
They need to go back to learning how to tackle and this stuff will go away.
Not sure if they have a way to enforce it though.

Head of Florida Bar to accuser's attorneys taking shots at ex Supreme Court Justice:

B5kihc9CIAAJUGQ.jpg

Her lawyers are just sorry to see their 33% contingency fee from the extortion...err...settlement/lawsuit vanish.

The lawyer is likely to see herself get disbarred from the Florida courts. Especially after reporting her client would never have sex with a black man, and come to find out she had a black boyfriend, who's dna was also on her clothing that night, and also tried to get her roommate to claim the shorts were hers in order for the police to not know about her other "activities" that night.. The roommate rightfully refused. No shocker the State Attorney tossed the case. If I was Winston, I'd turn around and sue the lawyer and her client.

I just want to add - todays bowl game with Central Michigan was great up until they went for 2 to go for the win. Why in the world would you do that after you just went 75 yards on a hail marry pass and several laterals to just barely get a TD. I mean you just had your players go thru all that and not even take it to OT is just beyond stupid and a stupid way to finish a great comeback.

Well, those Media Experts that said the Big 10 would go 0-10 this year are already wrong as Rutgers is about to win in convincing fashion ... up 40-7 with 10 left in the game against North Carolina..

Well, those Media Experts that said the Big 10 would go 0-10 this year are already wrong as Rutgers is about to win in convincing fashion ... up 40-7 with 10 left in the game against North Carolina..

First of all the Bowl committee is ridiculous, theres no way 10 teams from the Big 10 should be in to start with.

Any team thats less than 2 games over .500 should be allowed to be in ... thats goes fro ALL conferences.
You should have to at least earn the Bowl trip.
Quit making these Participation bowls.

Most people that know anything were picking Rutgers. UNC is soft and sucks, which was very apparent last night.

Glad Nc St beat a good UCF team.
Thats odd (your right) but many experts, so they say, said the Big Ten would go winless.
They very well may lose the rest, but at least they didn't lose them all.

Only 3-4 teams from BT should even be going to Bowl games.
Ohio State, Michigan State, Wisconsin and Nebraska ... thats it ...

However, they want to water down the bowl games sooo much that it becomes a participation bowl, outside of the Major 6-8 games.

I am 1 that still looked at bsc bowl games other than the top 2 as being relevant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts