NCAA Football 2014 season

I can't even imagine what it must be like to be a Clemson fan.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Try being a VT fan.... 2nd week in a row to lose in the closing seconds in a game they should have won. Lol it is so stupid that it's laughable. Ohh well at least LSU lost to an unranked Miss St team :p

Lots of upsets yesterday - anything can happen in the game that is for sure.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Excellent by extension ....
Va tech loss doesnt look as bad now and that makes the Buckeyes loss a little bit less

No it still looks bad... and now that GT won in the last 2 seconds of the game from a FG over VT it doesn't help the situation Jimbo. May as well forget about VT for this year - there is no direction. Ohh and would you please send us back our real QB that we must have left up there in Columbus so we can send you back this flawed clone...k thx!

I'm sure something else happened. No way he got dressed without the coach knowing.

Some goofball put his gear in his locker. Team goes in to get dressed, his stuff is there, and he put it on. Bobo was allowed to dress in Texas for his suspension, but not play (which I do not agree with).

Media can't help but make things bigger than they are.

Your top 4 as of right now?

I'd go
1:fsu just because they are defending and haven't lost
2: bama
3: Oklahoma
4: A&m

What say you

Reactions: mccoyrj
FSU
Bama
Ducks
Sooners

A&M is not proven to me yet because I think USCe might be hot garbage and UGA lost that game because it was Richt being Richt, which is why they won't be Nat Champs with him there.

Considering va tech lost again this logic doesn't fly.

Well yeah the logic is tossed completely out the window when it comes to this. I'm about ready to sell my remaining season tickets because of the ignorance of the coaches mostly. I've stuck by learning and playing issues by the team but when the coaches cost you the games as they have the last two than I'm ready to say the hell with the season and not waste any more money on it this year.

And the Buckeye bashing continues in the polls ...
Last week they won by 60 points and lost positions, this week they have a bye and lose positions.

Every year I'm told how if your gonna lose, lose early so you can work your way back.
That never seems to apply to the Buckeyes, pretty much have to go undefeated to get anywhere.

There will be other 1 loss teams up there that will be uneffective.

AP Poll

1. Florida State – 1,439 points (34 first-place votes)
2. Oregon – 1,400 (12)
3. Alabama – 1,377 (6)
4. Oklahoma – 1,343 (4)
5. Auburn – 1,268
6. Texas A&M – 1,232 (4)
7. Baylor – 1,143
8. Notre Dame – 967
9. Michigan State – 905
10. Ole Miss – 889
11. UCLA – 806
12. Georgia – 789
13. South Carolina – 764
14. Mississippi State – 706
15. Arizona State – 702
16. Stanford – 564
17. LSU – 541
18. USC – 459
19. Wisconsin – 451
20. BYU – 376
21. Nebraska – 296
22. Ohio State – 196
23. East Carolina – 180
24. Oklahoma State – 132
25. Kansas State – 131

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)