NCAA Football 2014 season

Who in the hell is going to play an out of conference game this time of year outside of who's playing Notre Dame??
No one!
Doesn't have anything to do with weather.
Interesting ... WHY NOT ?
You can play out of conference games anytime you want.

You would never know what it's like to play in a game that weather has an effect ... why because they refuse to play anyone north of the Carloina's ... Kentucky doesn't count.

Interesting ... WHY NOT ?
You can play out of conference games anytime you want.

You would never know what it's like to play in a game that weather has an effect ... why because they refuse to play anyone north of the Carloina's ... Kentucky doesn't count.

Show me where a "cold weather" team has tried to schedule a home and home in November against a cross sectional team please.

Reactions: Ronnie-
Mid 30s is nothing. Lambeau when it is 0 is a whole other story.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike0616
My Tigers are getting run by (gulp)
A&M.
I wonder if dawgs and bama offense are licking their chops. Haha

Speaking of playing in cold weather next week's game against LSU could be played in a frozen mix turning to snow
I think the last time the Hogs played in frozen slop was 1991 vs Baylor

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Reactions: mccoyrj
I believe mid 30's makes a big difference if you don't play in it regularly ... just ask the teams that go to Lambeau once in a while that play in the south.
Hell its going to be in the low 40s in Alabama tonight. Low 30s next week.

Please come up with another excuse. That one is tired, and is irrelevant for 99% of the season. Surely did not factor into the va tech loss.

Next you will tell us that the reason OSU doesn't win bowl games in the south is because they can't play well in good weather. (You've used that one too).

I want OSU to come to Tuscaloosa in September when it is 99 with a humidity fueled heat index of 112.

They haven't so its obvious that they don't want to.

Kidding aside, that's far worse weather to strap 20 pounds of equipment on and play a contact sport in IMHO.

Reactions: meathead76
My Tigers are getting run by (gulp)
A&M.
I wonder if dawgs and bama offense are licking their chops. Haha
If Auburn gets their offense going and quits stumbling around, they can get back in this game against A&M's defense. Only down 18 with a whole half to go. Of course the AU D needs to do their job, which they haven't.

Roll tide

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415487306184.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415487306184.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Bronxiniowa