NCAA Football 2014 season

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Ronnie Lott at the FSU salad bar (at FSU to talk to players)

BvXLIRtCMAEEwpK_zpsab90a21c.jpg

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Jimbo has been good about getting cool folks in to talk. I think it's always a good thing if the players are paying attention. Charlie Ward has been getting involved lately. Good human being and good Nole. He'll be a great influence to anyone willing to listen.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Jimbo has been good about getting cool folks in to talk. I think it's always a good thing if the players are paying attention. Charlie Ward has been getting involved lately. Good human being and good Nole. He'll be a great influence to anyone willing to listen.
Cool .... it just seemed a little odd is all, that he would talk to another teams players, but if FSU asked, Good for them. :)
That shows a lot of respect for Lott from the FSU coaches, that kind of thing hopefully can rub off on some of the players.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
Jimbo, you heard anything on Braxton? I read about 10 mins ago he re-injured the shoulder today and it might be bad.
I haven't heard anything today, been here this evening .... I know they have been bringing him around slowly, I would have figured he would have been fine by now, it's been 7 months now ...
I had Rotator cuff surgery and was throwing again long before that.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
I haven't heard anything today, been here this evening .... I know they have been bringing him around slowly, I would have figured he would have been fine by now, it's been 7 months now ...
I had Rotator cuff surgery and was throwing again long before that.
Cleveland.com has a lot of info on the Bucks.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
I hope not. I hate to see these kids get hurt and lose out on what they love to do.

Hopefully he is OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)