NCAA Football 2014 season

You should look at the GT vs FSU games from around 98 to current, been very close games. Always tough and enjoyable.

September 11, 1999Tallahassee, FLFlorida State41–35
September 9, 2000Atlanta, GAFlorida State26–21
December 1, 2001Tallahassee, FLFlorida State28–17
November 9, 2002Atlanta, GAFlorida State21–13
September 13, 2003Tallahassee, FLFlorida State14–13
November 1, 2008Atlanta, GAGeorgia Tech31–28
October 10, 2009Tallahassee, FLGeorgia Tech49–44
December 1, 2012Charlotte, NCFlorida State21–15

Gt will put an end to Fsu unbeaten streak, boot it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Florida Atlantic, Southern Miss, Tennessee, LSU (this year), Western Carolina, Arkansas can be added to that list.... yup thats a whole lot better than the schedule that my team plays.
Those guys are the teams you all fail to mention when touting how great your sec is.

Sure the Big Ten has poor teams, but as I've said before, your teams play a lot of those poor teams as well.

I would LOVE for the Buckeyes to play the sec teams on a regular basis.

Never know how good we could be if they are all afraid to play us.

I'm sick and tired of playing you guys in a bowl game in your own stadiums.

OSU is 0-9 against the SEC... ;)

'06, Michigan and Ohio State were the 2 best teams ... we all know, the sec cried and #3 Florida got it, that shouldn't have happened.

What did Michigan do in thier bowl game that year ?

How'd those bowls work out?

I certainly agree there was an argument for them to repeat in the title game (mich vs osu) but there was also an argument where they shouldnt. It seems the argument was valid after the Gators manhandled OSU. Mich also lost if I remember correctly.

FLA had the same thing happen to us in 96, we lost to FSU then won the SEC and wound up getting the chance to play for the title again vs FSU and won. So I understand the arugment, and had FLA lost to FSU in 96 I would have said we certainly shouldnt have been there.. But we won and proved we were worthy. The same for LSU vs Alabama.

The Big 10 is seen as bad because other than Mich St and OSU there is no one else on the national stage. Heck just the other year Notre Dame ran wild through the Big 10, beating all those big 10 teams brought notre dame to the title game, only to get destroyed by Alabama.

This year is no exception for the Big 10. Your powers all lost and aside from Mich St, lost to teams they shouldnt not have lost to. OSU lost to a middle of the rd ACC Team (yes the ACC) Mich St lost to a good Oregon team, Lost pretty bad we might add. Then you have Northwestern leading your West division right now, with 2 losses, To California and N Illinois.. Really.. Nerbraska should take the top spot in the West this weekend, but they havent proved themselves against anyone, although it was a solid win against the canes who are not doing very well..

The big 10 didnt get any help this year. You needed Oregon to stay undefeated, VTech to be dominate in the ACC and Miami to be a strong contender as well. Unfortuntely Miami and Vtech are sucking hard, and Oregon just laid its annual egg.

Problem in the West, especially with the Miss schools being so highly ranked, is that the house of cards will likely fall.

Miss St.'s claim now is a win to a really really really bad LSU, and then a win at home against a Texas A&M team who's only claim to fame is a win to an extremely bad South Carolina who just lost to Kentucky.
Miss St.'s other 3 wins are against Southern Miss, UAB and South Alabama.

While Old Miss did beat Alabama, look at the rest of their wins (Boise St., Vandy, Louisiana-Lafayette, and Memphis).

Right now, none of the West teams have really proven themselves. Still way too early in the season to tell if the West is the second coming or not. The season is barely a 3'rd of the way through, and most games are early season tuneups.

Personally, I havent seen a team this season that has more of a resume or posts a more impressive eyeball test than Miss State. I can not stand them, but I think right now, they are the best team in the nation.

Ole miss, even after beating us, I am still not entirely sold on. I think they are good, but I think State would mudhole them right now, as would Bama if played again (no excuse, we were not prepared and they were), Auburn, and maybe A&M would beat them as well.

Ole Miss had the absolute perfect storm come together saturday, and the capitalized on it.

LSU is not the LSU of seasons past, but there is too much talent there for them to fall completely off the map IMO.

A source close to the situation has confirmed that this does not involve the future of Will Muschamp. Stay tuned for details. #Gators

— David Jones (@DaveJonesUFbeat) October 6, 2014

Someone posted that Treon was ineligible to play, but of course he played. That could all be BS, Im still watching. You also have the Joker Phillips stuff too.

Sexual assault (battery) investigation filed yesterday about an incident at Treon's dorm on Saturday night between 2:30-3:30 A.M.

WUFT News @WUFTNews · 7m 7 minutes ago
Source: UFPD investigating #Gators QB Treon Harris for incident involving female UF student. No charges have been filed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)