NCAA Football 2014 season

I don't think he's a hater. just not blind.
Your in that same boat.

Typically, I can't voice my opinion without you bashing the Bucks right away.

I'm not blind and where did you get that idea ?

I can't defend my team that you constantly bash but your team, you can defend them ...

I don't like your double standards you live by.

He BOTCHED the end of the regulation. 18 seconds left, tech with no time outs and he does not kick it away to the end zone? He gives them a short field to tie the game? inexplicable. HE lost the game in regulation. And he lost to the lowly Gators and South Carolina. Two of the worst teams in the SEC. HE is needs to coach HS ball but in all honesty the Neanderthal couldn't coach a dog to pee on a fire hydrant.

honestly what does that sideline decision go like? "hey whats the one way we can give this game away? I know! Lets help them out with a short field since they have no time outs! Great idea Coach lets do it!"
While I agree that the kick was a boneheaded move, and likely cost them this game, his head coaching record is 135-48. Including 2 sec titles and 6 division championships.

To say he he is anything but a run away success as a head coach is just ignorant.

While I agree that the kick was a boneheaded move, and likely cost them this game, his head coaching record is 135-48. Including 2 sec titles and 6 division championships.

To say he he is anything but a run away success as a head coach is just ignorant.
Wow 2 SEC titles in 13 years, well then, that is certainly enough because that's the pinnacle. NOT. Whats next? that Spurrier is a great coach too?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...h-freeze-florida-football-ole-miss-head-coach

Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze is considering an offer to coach at the University of Florida for a base salary in the range of $4.2 to $4.3 million annually, according to multiple sources.

Additional sources confirm the Rebels are attempting to compete with the Gators' offer, pushing Freeze's salary to somewhere near the $4 million range to take compensation out of the question in a potential decision by Freeze between the two schools.

I figured Mullen would have been the target, but I honestly expect either to strike while the iron is still hot and take it. Even if staying put and having moderate success would give them longer term job security. Expectations are much higher at Florida.

Well, that answered that, in the eyes of the polls other than the Committee.
Bucks win, team above them lose and they still don't move up.

If that happens Tuesday, you'll know that they have already decided that they can't make without Barrett.

didn't the much better SEC go oh-for-four against the ACC this past weekend?
Yes.
#22 Lousville (9-3, ACC Atl#3) beat unranked Kentucky (5-7, SEC East #6) at home by 4.
#19 Clemson (9-3, ACC Atl #2) beat unranked S Carolina (6-6, SEC East #5) at home by 18 (this one was a whoopin)
#2 FSU (12-0, ACC Atl #1) beat unranked Florida (6-5, SEC East #3) at home by 5.

(none of those SEC teams ranked better than 8th overall in the SEC the best being Florida, with Kentucky and USC being 12th and 10th in the conference respectively)

The upset was Ga Tech vs Georgia in OT on the road. Good game on that one, and worth a brag.
The other were what they were supposed to be. The cream of the ACC squeaking by 2 of the lowest SEC teams and handily beating one of the other current cellar dwellers.

Congrats on those though. ;)

I am a fan of the SEC and I think they have the best teams from top to bottom in the nation. I also think Bama might be the best team in the nation. Having said that, I find it silly that Florida State is not rated number 1 in both the AP and the playoff poll's. They have not lost in over two years, have met every challenge thrown their way, and they are the defending National Champs. Regardless of winning "ugly" or off the field issues, until some one knocks them off, I see no reason they should not be rated number 1 in the country.

I am a fan of the SEC and I think they have the best teams from top to bottom in the nation. I also think Bama might be the best team in the nation. Having said that, I find it silly that Florida State is not rated number 1 in both the AP and the playoff poll's. They have not lost in over two years, have met every challenge thrown their way, and they are the defending National Champs. Regardless of winning "ugly" or off the field issues, until some one knocks them off, I see no reason they should not be rated number 1 in the country.

You opening line explains everything "I am a fan of the SEC and I think they have the best teams from top to bottom in the nation"...

Yes.
#22 Lousville (9-3, ACC Atl#3) beat unranked Kentucky (5-7, SEC East #6) at home by 4.
#19 Clemson (9-3, ACC Atl #2) beat unranked S Carolina (6-6, SEC East #5) at home by 18 (this one was a whoopin)
#2 FSU (12-0, ACC Atl #1) beat unranked Florida (6-5, SEC East #3) at home by 5.

(none of those SEC teams ranked better than 8th overall in the SEC the best being Florida, with Kentucky and USC being 12th and 10th in the conference respectively)

The upset was Ga Tech vs Georgia in OT on the road. Good game on that one, and worth a brag.
The other were what they were supposed to be. The cream of the ACC squeaking by 2 of the lowest SEC teams and handily beating one of the other current cellar dwellers.

Congrats on those though. ;)
And Clemson also beat Ohio State in a Bowl recently too.

Florida fans rejoice, I heard earlier today that Florida is looking to see if CHIP KELLY would be interested ....
I would make the best offer possible to him, he would be a Great catch if he does come ... Florida will be back soon if that happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)