NCAA Softball

I'm going to try and watch Vanderbuilt's games from here on out as the Tigers (Detroit) 1st round draft pick plays for them, had 3 HR's the other night ... he plays 1B they said it should be awhile till he gets here ... 1, he's not a pitcher and 2, he's not moving Cabrera from 1B for a long time hopefully. Cabrera has become a very good 1Bmen !

dfergie said:
My Niece's team lost in the NJCAA DivI championships in Utah yesterday, ended up 7th (Lost to Northeastern Oklahoma) ... long game on ESPN with Notre Dame today.

NEO and Seminole have ruled juco sports around here since he 1970's. I grew up in Seminole and played juco ball there before going to OSU.

I watched a little of the Tulsa/OU regional game earlier today. OU put it on TU 7-1.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive

At the end of the NEO game my Niece had thrown well over 200 pitches (they played an earlier game where she was brought in as relief, they had a :30 minute break before playing NEO where she started...(she hasn't pitched much since early in H.S. playing catcher mainly)

She did the same a couple of weeks ago to make it to Utah, they got behind in a game Friday where she was put in in the bottom of the 4th, 5 runs behind, they went to extra innings and lost. Played an El Paso team Saturday at 9 am (played 2nd base) advanced to play Midland again at noon (the team they lost to Friday) she was catching when put in in the top of the 4th-4 runs behind with bases loaded, they won that game in extra innings then she pitched against same team again that same day at 2:30 winning... needless to say she had lot's of ice on her shoulder when the team went to eat afterwards...

osu1991 said:
what a headache, trying to watch OU/Arizona in crappy blurrivision on EspnU sd with Dish

Yes. One of the channels I miss since I switched.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys