NCAA Softball

Niece's team (35-9, 18-3 LSC) have won 13-straight games and moved up from No. 10 to No. 7 in the most recent National Fastpitch Coaches Association poll with 4 regular season games left (1 non conference game tomorrow).
Might go watch her old Juco team Saturday in Midland ...

It was on FSN Oklahoma Plus I think. It was on the HD ALT channel on Dish. I heard them say between innings Game 3 at 630 Saturday on Fox Sports Oklahoma Plus. It's listed on HD ALT channel 445 for tomorrow in my Dish guide. OU sucked up the field tonight and texas could do no wrong.

Caught 3 games overnight, 2 from BTN & the OU - North Texas State game with the dvr's and several games coming up on ESPNU, Georgia at Alabama tonight and more games Friday & Saturday... Niece's team has some important games in Canyon tomorrow & Saturday.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1399152772.814438.jpg

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

While Texas Tech was visiting Oklahoma, the NJCAA Division 5 playoffs were at their field, I thought about going back over to watch Howard vs Odessa, but am so far behind on watering I couldn't... Odessa run ruled them in 6 to get the bid to Utah. Watching the Tech vs Sooner game now.