NCAA Softball

Should be a good game but I expect Bama to take the series. I think the Florida - Washington series will be epic. Headed to UGA tomorrow to watch UGA - Baylor (ESPNU). My guess is Baylor takes that series.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Going to try and go to the OU/Tenn game in Norman tomorrow night, unless OSU loses to Texas in the Big 12 baseball tourney tonight (they shouldn't) in which case we will be going to the baseball tourney in OKC as it will be the 6th Bedlam baseball game between OSU/OU this season.

Fantastic game for the Tide last night. Pulled Traina, put in Littlejohn and finally found their groove. Walk off solo to win it in the 12th!

Kelsey Stevens has her mojo working tonight. Hope they don't get rained out. Heavy rain is moving into the okc area. I'm afraid this baseball game is going to be a long night if the rain moves in but lord knows we need it. 9 inches below normal this year.

I hope I survive the night. OSU fans looking at me crazy watching the ou softball game on my tablet while in osu area at Bedlam baseball game.

We left the baseball game an hour or so ago. Didnt think the game was ever going to start up after rains came in. I have them both on split screened now.