NCAA Softball

I don’t get enough channels anymore to see them all. I think this one is repeated on FSN Oklahoma later tonight after the Thunder game. I think the Tulsa/Oklahoma State game next week is the next one I get live.

Taking a lunch break and watching the OSU/Tulsa game from last night. Tulsa running away with it early. OSU makes the comeback in the 5th. Have to extend this lunch break and see what happens.

Watching Alabama-Florida, D2 regionals starting, Nieces former team hosting and her former Juco team going to regionals as well... High School team she is an assistant coach on is playing at state now. Timer set for OSU-Tech game tomorrow...

:mad:

Didn't realize it was on. I see it on the Fox Sports Go app now, either the crappy Rovi guide info screwed up or Cox has chosen to show Rangers and Cards games on the 2 FSN channels.

I watched the early games between OU/Texas and Baylor/OSU

OU vs Iowa St is really a good game... I started the OSU-Texas Tech game on dvr, switched to this one when it started...
Niece's HS team bombed yesterday losing 2 games, former D2 team won today, win tomorrow vs loser bracket team sends them on...

OSU/Tech game was a good one from what I've read. Wish I had known these were on the FSgo app. This one is a good game too, but it is a long ass game and I came into it in the 4th inning nearly 2 hrs ago. I'm going to have to kill the stream, as I have to be up early.
My nephew is playing in the 6A Baseball State Championship game tomorrow morning :cheer