NCAA Softball

First tie in programs history, they cancelled todays games because of rain ... have to set a timer for OU, I'd like to see that freshman pitcher(if she is on mound)... They play Texas Tech next weekend, no way I could get off, plus if I could ASU is playing.

Need to get their bats going(and stop leaving bases loaded with no score), lost first game 13-7 , was down 3-0 in 1st inning when my Niece went from 2nd to Pitching, she held them scoreless till they got 3 runs in the 4th, down 6-3 in the top of 6th.

Cold and snow in Chicago so games postponed a couple weeks for my daughter's team. Home opener next weekend in Green Bay isn't looking any better with temp in 30s and snow rain forecast. Softball and spring sports are tough in the Midwest.

Last home games of season coming up this weekend, they are 28-11-1 but only 10-9-1 in conference, several conference games have been cancelled due to weather (or stopped, thus the tie)... still ranked 14th but need to get some hot bats quick...

Won first yesterday 4-3, got ruled in second 10-2, Niece closed out game as Pitcher allowing 1 hit & no runs... need to win both today to finish season on winning note going into next weeks conference playoffs, probably in Canyon again.

Regionals...
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1431117064.557969.jpg