NCIS AND NCIS LA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
very good ncis and ncis:la tuesday night and going to be a very good last 2 episodes for this season of both shows :)

NCIS 5/8/12 "Up in Smoke" As the team searches for a terrorist targeting the navy,a bug is found in a probationary agent's tooth;Jimmy Palmer has a bachelor party. NCIS:LA 5/8/12 "Neighborhood Watch" Kensi and Deeks pose as a married couple as they try to expose a Russian sleeper cell in the suburbs.

NCIS 5/8/12 "Up in Smoke" As the team searches for a terrorist targeting the navy,a bug is found in a probationary agent's tooth;Jimmy Palmer has a bachelor party. NCIS:LA 5/8/12 "Neighborhood Watch" Kensi and Deeks pose as a married couple as they try to expose a Russian sleeper cell in the suburbs.
Didn't we just do a bug in the tooth? Oh yeah, it was Nikita. These writers need to be more original.

S~

I was so upset about the carry over episode. Only because I hadn't realized that was going to happen and I didn't set NCIS:LA to be recorded. Was I disappointed when I sat down 2 days later and when NCIS ended, it said NCIS:LA was the continuation of the story!
NCIS...Always great!

Ghpr13:)

I think Ducky's goose got cooked. He won't be back next year. He died with his eyes open and the tide was coming in. So even if he could of survived the heart attack , he couldn't survive the incoming sea tide.

i bet jimmy palmer finds him in time and sea tide wasnt that high when it went off the air :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)