NCIS AND NCIS LA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I like her. I didn't particularly care for the extremely quick ending last night. I do see the storyline continuing with Z's friend.

S~

teachsac said:
I like her. I didn't particularly care for the extremely quick ending last night. I do see the storyline continuing with Z's friend.

S~

I'm just not sure that I'm buying this relationship between two extreme type 'A' personalities.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

17 April 2012: Rekindled (8:00 PM ET)

"The team works with the Baltimore police to investigate a warehouse fire that revealed missing Navy documents that could potentially threaten national security; Tony reunites with a boy from his past."

Rekindled - to give someone a Kindle that was previously received from someone else. :D
Rekindled with Fire - to give someone a Kindle Fire that was previously received from someone else. :flame:

Don't forget to rate this episode over at the IMDb.com: IMDb - "NCIS" Rekindled (TV episode 2012)

ncis is on 4/17/12 and ncis la is not on for next 2 weeks and ncis is not on 4/24/12 these delaying of the shows this year is ridiculous and i wonder why and i love the shows and watch them both from the beginning :)

ncis is on 4/17/12 and ncis la is not on for next 2 weeks and ncis is not on 4/24/12 these delaying of the shows this year is ridiculous and i wonder why and i love the shows and watch them both from the beginning :)

I agree, but this practice certainly is not confined to just NCIS or CBS - all the networks are doing it. In the old days, a season used to be 32-36 episodes...then 28....then 26...and now 22-24 if we're luckly. Heck, ABC's Revenge is the worst violator: two weeks of new episodes followed by 3-6 weeks of reruns. Ugh! I'm actually enjoying the summertime series (like Flashpoint) because there's a starting point, ending point, and no reruns in between.

I agree, but this practice certainly is not confined to just NCIS or CBS - all the networks are doing it. In the old days, a season used to be 32-36 episodes...then 28....then 26...and now 22-24 if we're luckly. Heck, ABC's Revenge is the worst violator: two weeks of new episodes followed by 3-6 weeks of reruns. Ugh! I'm actually enjoying the summertime series (like Flashpoint) because there's a starting point, ending point, and no reruns in between.

+1

I was on this weeks episode of NCIS...

A character had the same name as me. The fire arson investigator.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

they are both back may 1st nics "playing with fire" an investigation into a fire on a navy vessel leads to a discovery that elevates security at navy facilities worldwide;ziva and dinozzo are called in when an explosive device is found on a ship in italy...and ncis:la team with hawaii five-o on that show.."touch of death" callen,hanna,danny williams(scott caan) and chin ho kelly(daniel de kim) travel from hawaii to los angeles in pursuit of a suspect harboring a deadly virus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)