NCIS AND NCIS LA

I like her. I didn't particularly care for the extremely quick ending last night. I do see the storyline continuing with Z's friend.

S~

teachsac said:
I like her. I didn't particularly care for the extremely quick ending last night. I do see the storyline continuing with Z's friend.

S~

I'm just not sure that I'm buying this relationship between two extreme type 'A' personalities.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

17 April 2012: Rekindled (8:00 PM ET)

"The team works with the Baltimore police to investigate a warehouse fire that revealed missing Navy documents that could potentially threaten national security; Tony reunites with a boy from his past."

Rekindled - to give someone a Kindle that was previously received from someone else. :D
Rekindled with Fire - to give someone a Kindle Fire that was previously received from someone else. :flame:

Don't forget to rate this episode over at the IMDb.com: IMDb - "NCIS" Rekindled (TV episode 2012)

ncis is on 4/17/12 and ncis la is not on for next 2 weeks and ncis is not on 4/24/12 these delaying of the shows this year is ridiculous and i wonder why and i love the shows and watch them both from the beginning :)

ncis is on 4/17/12 and ncis la is not on for next 2 weeks and ncis is not on 4/24/12 these delaying of the shows this year is ridiculous and i wonder why and i love the shows and watch them both from the beginning :)

I agree, but this practice certainly is not confined to just NCIS or CBS - all the networks are doing it. In the old days, a season used to be 32-36 episodes...then 28....then 26...and now 22-24 if we're luckly. Heck, ABC's Revenge is the worst violator: two weeks of new episodes followed by 3-6 weeks of reruns. Ugh! I'm actually enjoying the summertime series (like Flashpoint) because there's a starting point, ending point, and no reruns in between.

I agree, but this practice certainly is not confined to just NCIS or CBS - all the networks are doing it. In the old days, a season used to be 32-36 episodes...then 28....then 26...and now 22-24 if we're luckly. Heck, ABC's Revenge is the worst violator: two weeks of new episodes followed by 3-6 weeks of reruns. Ugh! I'm actually enjoying the summertime series (like Flashpoint) because there's a starting point, ending point, and no reruns in between.

+1

I was on this weeks episode of NCIS...

A character had the same name as me. The fire arson investigator.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

they are both back may 1st nics "playing with fire" an investigation into a fire on a navy vessel leads to a discovery that elevates security at navy facilities worldwide;ziva and dinozzo are called in when an explosive device is found on a ship in italy...and ncis:la team with hawaii five-o on that show.."touch of death" callen,hanna,danny williams(scott caan) and chin ho kelly(daniel de kim) travel from hawaii to los angeles in pursuit of a suspect harboring a deadly virus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)