NCIS

Very Good show tonght and loved when that guy spit on Gibbs shoe and he punched him in the face :D :)

Don't know where you heard that one. One on the 11th and one on the 18th. Details to follow.

S~

Thanks teachsac and Yes I saw that but they are showing a repeat next Tuesday December 4th and they could of shown a new one and other new ones until the 18th :)

CBS is roting their holiday programming through the weekdays. NCIS is moving up an hour for Rudolf and NCIS: LA isn't on.

S~

Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 9

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Devil's Trifecta": When FBI Agent Fornell becomes the target of a shooting, he and the NCIS team launch a joint investigation; rumors run wild when Diane, the ex-wife of both Gibbs and Fornell, spends the night at McGee's.

S~

What a show that could be with both Gibbs and Fornell's ex-wife spends the night at McGee's place could be very interesting to see what Gibbs and Fornell thinks and could be worse it could of been DiNozzo's place :D :rolleyes: :)

Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 10

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"You Better Watch Out": Tony's father (Robert Wagner) visits for Christmas; as the team tackles a murder investigation, Abby can't contain her excitement over holiday festivities.

S~

Didn't catch it, dish had an error message on cbs for 20 something minutes. I was really angry with dish. So I will have to watch it on the website later today.

Great show last night and loved when Gibbs was in McGee apartment looking at McGee and Gibbs ex-wife Diane on the couch sleeping with McGee's arm around Diane and the Fornell coming in and seeing and going crazy and then later when Diane teased McGee about it and Fornell asking McGee more about it and McGee like um um :D :)

NCIS was ok and seeing Tony's apartment and him and his dad was hilarious at times but seeing Ziva was great :D :)

I don't know if this was just KEYE or CBS EAST, but there was an audio issue for the first 20 or so minutes. I hope it gets replayed at some point (or I may see if I can find it on CBS.com).