NCIS

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 5

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"Once a Crook": DiNozzo remembers his time in the Baltimore Police Department when he chases a suspect from a 15-year-old case.

S~

Another good episode,
I don´t believe NCIS has lost anything when Ziva left,
I can watch NCIS anytime :popcorn, but NCIS LA just didn´t work for me, and I have the hunch that NCIS New Orleans or whatever won´t do it either.;)

Another good episode,
I don´t believe NCIS has lost anything when Ziva left,
I don't either. They could even not replace her, and the show wouldn't miss a beat. The first season went well with Gibbs only having 2 field agents, they could easily do the same in the future.

Iit with Ziva and do miss her and hoping the new girl does a good job and good episode last night and good see them doing flashback of their past!! :)

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 6

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"Oil & Water": The Coast Guard Investigative Service works with the NCIS team when an explosion occurs on an oil rig; a mysterious prankster targets the team.

S~

This was one of my favorite shows, but it jumped the shark several seasons ago.
The tension between Tony and Ziva was a major cornerstone, and it's long gone.
I still watch, but it's a hollow shell of what it once was.
or maybe I just burned out on the same formula...? :)
it's not new any more.

This was one of my favorite shows, but it jumped the shark several seasons ago.
The tension between Tony and Ziva was a major cornerstone, and it's long gone.
I still watch, but it's a hollow shell of what it once was.
or maybe I just burned out on the same formula...? :)
it's not new any more.

I agree with the burned out formula except this show is still # 1 in ratings for the season. First it was Kate and Tony and their chemistry. Then it was Ziva and Tony and their chemistry. Now will it be Tony and McGee's chemistry together?;)

I agree with the burned out formula except this show is still # 1 in ratings for the season. First it was Kate and Tony and their chemistry. Then it was Ziva and Tony and their chemistry. Now will it be Tony and McGee's chemistry together?;)

roflllllllll but ewwww :eek::rolleyes::D:)

How about they try to get Gibs a new girl friend? It might be nice to see him get a little bit for a change. In fact I can't remember him being with anyone since Jamie Lee Curtis tried to shrink his head last season.

How about they try to get Gibs a new girl friend? It might be nice to see him get a little bit for a change. In fact I can't remember him being with anyone since Jamie Lee Curtis tried to shrink his head last season.

Amen to that!! :eek: :D ;) :)

For All Mankind (Apple TV+)

Star Trek: Picard