NCIS

Hopefully the writers will show some respect for the character they´ve created and if they don´t like her, at least they can let her go keeping her dignity.

Obviously I don't really want them to shoot her in the head. I was trying to be funny. Lighten up a bit. It is only tv.o_O
I let it slide quite a while. Repeating the same thing over and over is not productive. It is TV. It is also a family forum. You can always change the channel.

S~

Mike,

I don't care if you talk about not liking Bishop. Just do it like Boba, not the bullet.

S~
IF you remember the original story about KATE ,who was killed with a bullet to the head years ago. I was referencing this as a tribute and as a joke to that episode. But if we are going to be all politically correct about it , I will drop out of the conversation. This is supposed to be a forum about Tv , NCIS and discussion about the characters . I was trying to be funny and continue the running joke about the bullet and Bishop. If it offended you , Sorry. I'm out for now.

What is totally IRONIC is that we are discussing a tv show, where there is a MURDER in each episode, sometimes more than one , where violence and killing are the ongoing theme each week. And someone get offended by a hypothetical plot point where a character , who most do not like,gets shot in the head just like a character did in early episodes of the show. Just trying to inject a little humor, that is tied to the show and its actual history, GEESH!:rolleyes

I let it slide quite a while. Repeating the same thing over and over is not productive. It is TV. It is also a family forum. You can always change the channel.
And the "I hate Ellie" posts can be ignored. If we can't talk about things we hate about the show (personally I don't mind the character, though I think the show would have been fine without bothering to replace Ziva at all) then these forums will just become info threads and very boring. If we can't discuss things we like/hate, then there's no real point in coming here.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
No one ever said members can't talk about the characters and whether posters like them or not. Just look at the styling of Jimbo's and Boba's latest posts. Perfectly acceptable. We simply asked the "bullet to the head" comments over the past 3 weeks cease.

S~

Leaving Bishop take a rest for a while.
I wonder if Ziva will be back.
Last episode when Abby was talking to Tony about our dear Ziva, I couldn´t help to feel this hunch, that if she was mentioned, and Abby was talking about her like that to Tony......mmm.....maybe We´ll say Shalom to her one of these days......

I don't expect to see Ziva back, ever. I think the mentioning by Abs was to help move the storyline along regarding Tony's new love interest.

S~

The writer's really need to develop Bishop. I think she could fit in just fine.

S~
I can't see it. She has no on screen personality and no degree of writing can make her blandness disappear. I think the idea was to develop Tim into more of a matured field agent and have her fill in as the geek but it's just not working. She's not believable as a field agent and too bland as a geek. Take this past episode as an example. Within 15 seconds of showing up, Tony's old partner showed more personality in one episode than Bishop has in a season and a half. A sad case of miscasting that is detracting from the show.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
IF you remember the original story about KATE ,who was killed with a bullet to the head years ago. I was referencing this as a tribute and as a joke to that episode. But if we are going to be all politically correct about it , I will drop out of the conversation. This is supposed to be a forum about Tv , NCIS and discussion about the characters . I was trying to be funny and continue the running joke about the bullet and Bishop. If it offended you , Sorry. I'm out for now.
Hey Mike,
Kate went out with a "Kate" to the head ....
NO OTHER person in the show can go out that way ...

It just wouldn't be right.

And the "I hate Ellie" posts can be ignored. If we can't talk about things we hate about the show (personally I don't mind the character, though I think the show would have been fine without bothering to replace Ziva at all) then these forums will just become info threads and very boring. If we can't discuss things we like/hate, then there's no real point in coming here.
My feelings EXACTLY.

Hey Mike,
Kate went out with a "Kate" to the head ....
NO OTHER person in the show can go out that way ...

It just wouldn't be right.

I was only referencing this scene ,because it was in the show's history and it was a funny way to hypothetically end Bishop's character. But because "some" have their delicate sensibilities offended by this historical reference and have no sense of humor, what so ever, we have to sanitize our conversation . I think that DerwinO is right. There is no real reason to discuss this show, if we have to worry someone might get offended by something we say ,even in jest.

Reactions: DJdish
I was only referencing this scene ,because it was in the show's history and it was a funny way to hypothetically end Bishop's character. But because "some" have their delicate sensibilities offended by this historical reference and have no sense of humor, what so ever, we have to sanitize our conversation . I think that DerwinO is right. There is no real reason to discuss this show, if we have to worry someone might get offended by something we say ,even in jest.
Personally, I don't think the issue was the Bullet to the head, rather the constant referencing that you want her dead that way.
It's been mentioned a dozen times or more.

Reactions: teachsac