NCIS

Expect two Fathers to return in upcoming episodes: Ziva's and DiNozzo's (Robert Wagner). And of course Gibb's father. That one should be good.

S~

I thought so too...who did Eli find? And who sent the email message to Ziva? I went back and paused the recording so I could read the message (sounded more like a lover than Eli)...

Anyone else watch this show? Any guesses as to what was in the box Gibbs gave to Abby that was on her desk? It look liked it was glowing.

I also heard that someone was leaving the show at the end of this season. Any guesses as to who thats going to be?
all main actors signed contracts back in the summer,all will be around a while. that is from the futon critic. regards

She groaned at the end and turned her head. The classic tv depiction of expiring from a gunshot. None of that screaming from extreme pain as you'd see in real life. ;)

I must have missed that part. I was playing Civilizaiton 5 at the time too. :D

I love NCIS, but I wish the PQ was a little better. NCIS LA looks a lot better.
I won't disagree one bit...but I'll take the quality of NCIS the show over the shall eye candy of NCIS LA. Anyway, did anyone see how good he picture quality was at the beginning of The Mentalist the other night? I could see every one of the million freckles and blemishes on Agent Lisbon's face and deep age lines in cutsie boy Patrick Jane. It was like the characters aged 10-years over the summer - kinda scarey! I also noticed the camera filters were much softer after the opening segway.