NCIS

I kind of like her. Something new and different. She has a great memory and would be a great addition for the team.

Kinda reminded me of Poppy Montgomery and her memory in Unforgettable, but not to that extent.

I thought the same thing. She is a very interesting character that could allow the show to explore many new directions. I'm looking for to how this develops this season!

Why did they run off without a new episode tuesday? There also won't be a new episode on, on dec 3 either. Are they running short again on episodes, and have to run off for 2 or 3 weeks to make it appear that the season is longer?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, the green bay cbs station would always air an annoying xmas parade on tv at 7pm when ncis was on, it always p!ssed me off! Wonder if the milwaukee cbs does one.

I heard they will be back about December10th which will mean about 2 weeks beore another break!! ;) :)

Amazing that the #1 show in the country can be pre empted for "Rudolph" :rolleyes:
If you stick Rudolf in that time slot, he'll get top ratings, justifying doing it again next year. ;)
Why don't they put those "every damned year" shows in the 7-8 pm time slot, bumping the nightly Hollywood gossip garbage? :up :)
(one is called Entertainment Tonight; dunno the other)