NCIS

I´m interested in checking out the ratings for Mondays on that timeslot. NCIS LA vs The Blacklist and Castle.
I know I will be DVR'ing both Blacklist and NCIS LA. I've followed both shows since the beginning. I know Castle has a following but I have yet to watch an ep. Monday's schedule is packed with shows I watch so I have to plan my timers. Its always the case; either mucho shows to watch or zip for any given day. :D

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Fall TV Catch-Up Guide: 'NCIS' https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/ncis-fall-tv-catch-up-225634724.html
Kill the Messenger -- When a Navy Lieutenant is killed on his way to a private meeting with the President, the NCIS team must determine if the murder was part of a recent stream of muggings in the area or a targeted hit to keep intel secret, on NCIS, Tuesday, Sept. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.
When's It Back? Tuesday, Sept. 23 at 8 p.m. on CBS
Where We Left Off: Two sad departures on either end of last season left big holes in the show. Cote de Pablo (Ziva) left at the beginning of Season 11, though the door is still open for her to return. And actor Ralph Waite, who played Gibbs's father, passed away; the show honored him by having Gibbs deal with the character's death, giving everyone some much-needed closure.In between Bishop earning a promotion to full agent and the hitman tasked with killing Gibbs, the team also made contact with an NCIS office down south, which was the genesis of new spinoff NCIS: New Orleans, airing right after NCIS Tuesday nights.
What We Know About Season 12: The premiere will have NCIS agents go missing in Russia, forcing Gibbs and McGee to go in after them. That will also be the beginning of a recurring Russian story arc and the introduction of this season's big bad: Russian mercenary Sergei Michnev.DiNozzo, finally (almost) over Ziva, will be playing the field once again — what showrunner Gary Glasberg calls "Tony being Tony." That may coincide with the arrival of Melrose Place alum Stephanie Jacobsen as Leia, a "sexy and single" special agent who partners up with DiNozzo to investigate a terrorist threat.Not to be outdone, McGee's girlfriend, Delilah, will also be returning. We'll see a young Ducky in Episode 3 when present-day Ducky and Bishop end up in England. (So if you ever wondered why the bow tie...) Also, we'll finally get to meet Bishop's husband in the Thanksgiving episode.Our Burning Question: Does Ziva come back? Or does DiNozzo hook up with new partner Leia? Those are really the only two options.

'NCIS' Star Michael Weatherly Reveals 35-Pound Weight Loss https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-star-michael-weatherly-reveals-35-pound-weight-184600756.html
Looking good Michael Weatherly!
NCIS fans need to get used to a leaner, healthier Michael Weatherly -- the 46-year-old actor recently revealed he's lost a sizable amount of weight."My friend and I have been swimming in the Pacific every weekend [since early May], and I lost 35 pounds!” Michael told Closer Weekly.Weatherly said he was encouraged to shed the extra pounds partly by his NCIS crew member pals, while training for the Nautica Malibu Triathlon."I learned that if you say you're meeting someone at 8 a.m. on a Sunday, you have to show up," he said about the serious commitment it took.He completed the triathlon on September 14 along with other celebs like Teri Hatcher. The course consisted of a 1.5K swim, 40K bike and 10K run."Triathlon? Check. #ncis," he wrote Sunday. He revealed he's keeping the weight off by staying active with both biking and regular running."Hopefully, I'll be able to make my family proud!" he said about his already impressive achievement.…. Looking good Michael!
Michael Weatherly's Mom on Raising an 'NCIS' Star http://www.etonline.com/news/133761_Michael_Weatherly_s_Mom_on_Raising_an_NCIS_Star/
In honor of Mother's Day, NCIS star Michael Weatherly and his mom Pat O'Hara sat down with ET's Brooke Anderson to dish on the TV star's upbringing."Michael has his inner child still with him," said Pat, a hospital administrator. O'Hara went on to describe early games that she watched her son play that prepped him for his future career. "He'd pretend that the rug was water so Batman and Robin had to climb over the chairs and tables."Today, Pat and Michael remain close. The two revealed that they are practically joined at the hip twice a year when Pat visits Michael on the NCIS set.Michael described the experience, saying, "Say you work at a bank. Imagine you're the teller and standing next to you is your mom for eight hours."One part of being on set that Pat could do without are all the head slaps that Michael's character has to endure from the hand of Gibbs (played by Mark Harmon)."I didn't like that," Pat said simply.Watch the video to see Pat soothe Michael with a lullaby.

Ratings for the season premiere were 2.9 (18-49) and 18 total. Last season premiere were 3.6 (18-49).
I´d say not a bad start, it was behind The Voice with 4.0 (18-49) but above TV total viewers of 13

I don't see an NCIS: New Orleans thread? Anyway, I watched this premiere episode last night...and wasn't impressed for a variety for variety of reasons.

I don't think a ncis new orleans thread is necessary, it was just awful, I turned it off after a short while, and ended up missing person of interest that really sounded interesting.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I have said it before and will once again. I hate bad dialect accents ,whether from New York or from New Orleans. That and the constant need to cookie cutter a show into as many copies as they can is what kills a show through over exposure. The CSI shows that were spun off from the original CSI,New York and Miami , are the latest examples that there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Reactions: riffjim4069
I don't think a ncis new orleans thread is necessary, it was just awful, I turned it off after a short while, and ended up missing person of interest that really sounded interesting.

True, I thought this premiere episode sucked big-time! Every bad cliche and terrible dialect was used...and I can't stand Jazz to boot. I see myself deleting the timer pretty quickly if this one doesn't change drastically, and soon.