NCIS

Maybe the reason why they haven't moved forward with Bishop is because they're waiting on a possible Zeva return. She'll be working in the Dovekeeper" mini series. Hopefully since there is no bad blood between her and the NCSI powers, any opportunity for a return even for one episode would be welcome. Who knows she may be able to slip off and do an episode here and there, as well as, keep Bishop.

Maybe the reason why they haven't moved forward with Bishop is because they're waiting on a possible Zeva return. She'll be working in the Dovekeeper" mini series. Hopefully since there is no bad blood between her and the NCSI powers, any opportunity for a return even for one episode would be welcome. Who knows she may be able to slip off and do an episode here and there, as well as, keep Bishop.
I still say put a bullet in her head ala Kate . :laser

I favor a bullet to the head. The worst mistake this successful series can make is to , a la X-Files, spend a year or two pining away over a departed CO-star.

Move on.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Next Episode: S12, E04

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Choke Hold":
The NCIS team pairs up with the FBI when a research scientist is murdered and the primary suspect is wanted by the Russian government.

S~

A few pages back I asked about NCIS cast appearing on JAG. Thanks to INSP and a JAG Marathon I got this answered.
On April 22 & 29 2003 2 episodes of JAG became the pilot for NCIS. "Ice Queen" & "Meltdown" were the episodes NCIS started on Sept 23rd of that year. The pilot had Gibbs, Denozo, Abbey, Ducky all played by the current stars. Also Zoe McLellan took until NCIS NOLA to reappear on a NCIS series. Denozo was much younger looking and thinner Oh yes the series ended in Roda Spain, where later Tony is offered the office.

I haven´t finished watching either, on NCIS, as soon as I saw Bishop, felt like going to something else.
As for NOLA I like Brody, I insist she should be on NCIS and for all I care they can send Bishop to wherever she came from, I don´t even remember where did she come from ? Homeland Security ? Anyway, they can take her back.

I haven´t finished watching either, on NCIS, as soon as I saw Bishop, felt like going to something else.
As for NOLA I like Brody, I insist she should be on NCIS and for all I care they can send Bishop to wherever she came from, I don´t even remember where did she come from ? Homeland Security ? Anyway, they can take her back.
I keep saying : Bullet in the head, just like the zombie she portrays on NCIS. She would be dead and gone for good. :devilish

Finished watching the episode.
Does Bishop even know how to use a gun ? Just wondering.
She was an analyst in her previous job.

They could write Bishop out of the show and no one would notice. It's as if the writers don't know what to do with her. Quite honestly, the show would function well with Gibbs and 2 agents, as it did in the first season.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
The show did themselves NO favors by putting mousey Bishop in, right after Kick-ass Ziva departed. I mean they couldn't be more different characters. Obviously no one likes her and they could easily write her out in many ways. They need another bad ass female lead that could flirt with Tony and compete with the other men. Bishop needs to be gone yesterday,because she really brings the show's rhythm and flow down. Surely the writers & producers see this as well.