Need 8 HD receivers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bsjk

Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
i'm about to move into a new home and wanted to get 8 HD receivers? what kind of deal can i get? is it even possible?

Sure.....they will probably sell them to you for about $100 each.
Or, why not call up for the Titanium package and they will probably throw in 5 H20s beyond the 3 DVRS that are already included.

will i have to purchase the receivers AND pay a monthly rental fee? i currently own my receivers and do not pay any rental fee.

To add to what charper1 said, think of it as they are just renaming your 'mirror fee' to 'lease fee' (same amount), and, to boot, they throw in broken receiver replacment free (which is like a free protection plan on the STB) since it is leased.

damaged said:
To add to what charper1 said, think of it as they are just renaming your 'mirror fee' to 'lease fee' (same amount), and, to boot, they throw in broken receiver replacment free (which is like a free protection plan on the STB) since it is leased.

Has anyone found out if this is the way ALL receivers are going to be ?

Such as the HR-20 -250 for example ?

If we have to lease it at like $ 500 + the 5 p/m,

Q. You would hope that the receivers would become property after a set amount of time.
If my figures are close, you would pay 5 p/m lease and well say 500 up front over the couse of the 2 year commitment, thats required, that would come to roughly
$ 20+ p/m + the 5.00 so we are renting the unit for addl $ 25 p/m.
I still think I would rather buy up front, I hate monthly bills.

Jimbo

i guess if i were getting 8 hd irds i would call the customer retention line as they seem to be the most knowledgable
1-800-824-9081
good luck :)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)