NEED A BOOMING TP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MikeinBaja

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 9, 2008
San Diego area (CA)
I know, I know - mini-buds don't work - they are toys - but I'm playing with one again anyway :D. What a hillbilly rig it's starting to look like!

What's the hottest, strongest, BOOMINGest TP in SD for the west coast (San Diego)? I can cleanly see the arc from 72 to over 140 and I'm going to pull out the old CS6000 and little TV from the shed for the test.

If it isn't published, please PM.

Rig isn't quite ready to fire up yet, but it's getting very close.

You didn't say whether you were actually looking for C or Ku but 91W has some BOOMING signals on it on my 10 footer, ie, 100% and I'm on the East coast. There's a couple of other places to find strong TPs, one of which can be found in "The List". The other is a post put up by Ice that lists STRONG Ku TPs across the arc. Search will find that for ya. ;-)

You didn't say whether you were actually looking for C or Ku but 91W has some BOOMING signals on it on my 10 footer, ie, 100% and I'm on the East coast. There's a couple of other places to find strong TPs, one of which can be found in "The List". The other is a post put up by Ice that lists STRONG Ku TPs across the arc. Search will find that for ya. ;-)

Thanks. My KU rig is perfect and tracks the arc like a sidewinder missle. Posted in the C section looking for C info. I'll try a generic TP on G17.

I would look at the threads anole suggested. Go for 91W first that will probably be your strongest.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)