Need a little help on re-installation of DISH antenna and coax cable location

misterjerry

Original poster
Apr 3, 2010
Lewiston, Idaho
I am hoping that someone might be able to give me a bit of technical info. In the past day or two, I have had my roof replaced and of course, the DISH antenna had to be taken off of the roof. Now my question involves to coax cable connection to the LNB. I have a single receiver hooked up to a single TV, and the LNB I have has 4 connections (LNB IN, 1, 2, 3). With this configuration, does that coax hook up to the LNB IN connection or one of the others?
If I had took off the antenna, I would have marked them so I could remember...grrrr

I am hoping that someone might be able to give me a bit of technical info. In the past day or two, I have had my roof replaced and of course, the DISH antenna had to be taken off of the roof. Now my question involves to coax cable connection to the LNB. I have a single receiver hooked up to a single TV, and the LNB I have has 4 connections (LNB IN, 1, 2, 3). With this configuration, does that coax hook up to the LNB IN connection or one of the others?
If I had took off the antenna, I would have marked them so I could remember...grrrr
Assuming you have Dish, Use port one.
The "in" port is for the use of a second or "wing" dish.

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts